Phoenix KYP'S Mollyroll 2-0 Mini

Lemons

l00l u actually went thru the work of making a sig about a fake win u were not even playing in niga

u think something like that takes effort lmfao expected from a guy who thinks gifs can only be 3 seconds long and that having 4 karambwans is the meta for minis

ez for mlyrol

Lol the desperation from @ is hilarious, stop taking the game so seriously u fucking nerd, u lost get over it

+ Wasn't a dc, was lag lmfao, him dcing after is irrelevant cause he already died, nice excuses u beta cuck

ur not that dumb bro u know that the only reason he got banged is coz his internet went to brown sticky stuff right at the moment he got piled but whatever this topic is 10 pages long already i think ive made my point

ez for mlyrol

ur not that dumb bro u know that the only reason he got banged is coz his internet went to brown sticky stuff right at the moment he got piled but whatever this topic is 10 pages long already i think ive made my point

brown sticky stuff happens bro, sometimes u lag at the worst time, e.g. what happened here, and it's just unlucky, roll with the punches! Lag happens to everyone :P

Fake news dc is just justin beiber

allegedly says he dced 30 secs after he got banged rofl 

the gif is there in the 1st page man, his clicks weren't registered which caused his death in 0.05 seconds

ur a brazilian foreign, not even a bundle of twigs can get it up for u l00l

bro the fuck u trying to bring irl for now lmao