UNBREAKABLE DESTROYS cd'S HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE - F2P SATURDAY

UB Public Relations

wow where have i heard this before lol

I can already see the topics where you ask help from the pure community to cure the cancer kiddo to the next saturday

better get recruiting son

we literally have more mains than you since we have more members than you

too bad your clan is already dead so mains wont be needed lol

Lmfao cd is so unbelievably deadLmfao bro saying that after every weekend won't magically make it happen

Ur clan is dogbrown sticky stuff

i came back active last monday to close couple pure clans whit mains next saturday there will be more i promise

haha nice fake topic dweeb clan!, you spent all trip spamming perfected and running to single, rinse repeat

whereas cd is like that dirty turd that no one dares pick up because it will mess you up but it only gets stinkier every day just like we get stronger 80 mains next week baby

The moment you call your clan brown sticky stuff^^.. LMAO

uB have perfected the art of running, taking their capes off and logging, lolololo cauliflower dogs. Nice leg day for ya huh?

lmao why u picking on cd when u got foe destroying u l0l

Lolololol they can't compete with Foe or Eop

u said that 2 weeks ago my G just give the fuck up, u had 30 pures and 30mains at trip and still couldnt win 1 fight

Only 2 weeks? Lol ur in for a surprise, no weak mentality members and leadership that closes like other clans you've fought, hope ur ready for the long haul of cancer ;)

cd doesn't seem too smart, I saw fucking lvl 120 mains who couldn't hit anyone for brown sticky stuff. then you have those pures in a minimized window insta dying because their user is busy sniping people on his main.

same again next week, ty