Hating people Bc of Osrs

Warbow

I hate almost all blacks, and people who are just cauliflower in general, im talking 80- iq

Imagine being kicked from FO for being brown sticky stuff.

@@HolyDreams can confirm lmfao @V Z A X Q

The banter about my son is actually getting old and not funny anymore lmfao!

well imagine putting a clan in your sig that wasn't open, that's pretty justin beiber

I come on these forums to flame people for amusement some do catch feelings though as I have 50+ fake accounts @ me every day then some irrelevant little guys as well I hope I didn't hurt them irl :/ @ can you confirm you're ok friend? It's just banter in the end some people just go extreme and try to dox you or say they are like eop Lela 17 that's when you know feelings have been hurt I apologize buddy

I come on these forums to flame people for amusement some do catch feelings though as I have 50+ fake accounts @ me every day then some irrelevant little guys as well I hope I didn't hurt them irl :/ @ can you confirm you're ok friend? It's just banter in the end some people just go extreme and try to dox you or say they are like eop Lela 17 that's when you know feelings have been hurt I apologize buddy

Yeah all cool and all, but in the end of the day you cried for this medieval pixel game originating in 1998.

It's all fun and games but at the end of the day I feel sorry for most of you that are on here.

• I'm blessed with a square jaw and built physique so women come naturally.
  • Left school at 16 because only beta cucks sit in classrooms and study for years to get a piece of paper lmfao.
  • 5 Years later I'm self made earning more than your parents combined, I can honestly say life hasn't been very hard for me.

no lol i dont like eop at all but some of the best friends ive made in this game are in eop rn

It's all fun and games but at the end of the day I feel sorry for most of you that are on here.

• I'm blessed with a square jaw and built physique so women come naturally,
  • Left school at 16 because only beta cucks sit in classrooms and study for years to get a piece of paper lmfao.
  • 5 Years later I'm self made earning more than your parents combined, I can honestly say life hasn't been very hard for me.

its everyday bro