Eruption of Pures Undefeated Sunday: Annihilating FO & their invites

DULL

Lmfao dumb slit eyed fuck @@Rhythm LOL

8) 

yes, we had mains to kill their mains, you even posted a picture of one of our mains killing a main/scout during a fight lmao. they made topics bragging about plans to use mains so we did the same, are you going to cry that there may of been some collateral damage during this?

beta cuck

how delusional are you  :huh:

@@Rhythm you slaved 2 years of ur life being a tlp/ub tryhard only to get kicked after 2 years of loyalty because they thought u were a leak LOOOOOOL

@ im actually surprised you havent left fo yet you stick ll00l

Didnt get kicked for being a leak but ok :P Doesn't change the fact that your clan is the joke of the pure community LOL

l000l last year this nigga dipped out when the fo slump came and said he was touring europe, this year hes dipping before the slump and saying his twig ass is in the army LOOOL

Nah dipped twice because of a real life, something you should try pal

Who am i? Who the fuk are you LOL

Btw if youre well known in runescape then youre probably some socially awkward bundle of twigsgot in real life

I decided to pursue my career irl instead of runescape so im sorry if u dont know me

@@Kiwis

Looks like your life is going really well due to the fact you have the time to take out of your day to respond on a runescape fan site :hehehe: