Phoenix vs Eruption of Pures 30v30 F2P Prep (2-1)

Horizon

Sorry you feel that way but i'm pretty sure a 1 month old clan isn't ddosing u (lol)

ty 4 prep

If i didn't have a life, trust me i would spend time and place all the cards on the table, to prove my point. The fact that you ddosed some people for over a 10-15min period just to actually compete and take a win, is absolutely terrifying. 

what the hell are you talking about lmao, seems like you have suffered brain damage after the beating px gave u lol.

waa waa

I don't spend time trying to compete with stinky pures, but the fact when you see some people getting disconnected during a prep, it obv gets curious. By the look of your clan history, your just an irrelevant kid, who was in SV that I personally my self, closed within the main scene. Not to mention you're trying to rise glory through TLPS name by opening Unbreakable, we are still missing the UB justin beiber topics on our forums btw.

What would you even know about Sovereign past or history, you little unknowledge beta koon irrelevant smelly purple punching bag kid. Unbreabkle will be easy to dismantle so goodluck  ;)

lol bro u wanna rag px because they beat you in a prep? 

I don't recall mentioning anything about rag ? I am sure the pure community have witnessed enough rag, and what kind of slump we put Sovereign into. It was no way near hard, to close that clan. And pls do not use the word "you" as i am not in EOP, but only there to hold DI and VR2 in ropes during their p2p Sundays. if i am going to rag anything, it is going to be your clan who accepted Sovereign refugees even after that jew hacked your little unicorn forums. 

I don't spend time trying to compete with stinky pures, but the fact when you see some people getting disconnected during a prep, it obv gets curious. By the look of your clan history, your just an irrelevant kid, who was in SV that I personally my self, closed within the main scene. Not to mention you're trying to rise glory through TLPS name by opening Unbreakable, we are still missing the UB justin beiber topics on our forums btw.

What would you even know about Sovereign past or history, you little unknowledge beta koon irrelevant smelly purple punching bag kid. Unbreabkle will be easy to dismantle so goodluck  ;)

so justin beiber