Misfits clears clans x9 with 1inv|Domination Ft. IR/FI/EoP/AAO/team

Zee

XLfECns.png

I was in bed and I got a snapchat message that clans were out pking, so I jumped on my pc and called a teleport to CA to snipe the fight with 4 Misfits and ended up being 33 Bees within 15 minutes of just pking without even massing. 

We literally never banked and clans kept hitting us back to back. At some point we literally got hit 9 times by different clans and cleared them all without even banking once until all other clans gave up. We were the last clan standing and called it a night! 

This was really fun, nobody was ragging and there was no mains. 

Props to IR/FI/EoP/AAO keep the wild active guys :)

Props to all the Misfits who showed up!

The video will describe the trip, we literally swept the floor, enjoy

5nEvfjj.png

Jean's POV

Backwood's POV

Bryan's POV

Rihanna's POV

5nEvfjj.png

ddefe5d5c42753df61b3630d966bf496.png

my19xlL.pngIn6fDZi.pngQLt0o1l.png
6Kk82VX.png

eZguZDl.png

m0vMcQj.png

v06dwdr.png

ZkT0RpH.png

XB4dWB8.png

Ft4j84X.png

SKi8Dkg.png

2Pan8m8.png

gR6eOAl.png

NynEOiW.png

funny how you guys seem to pipe up when your up opts. but when u get cleared u seem to be real fucking humble.

IR and EOP kept setting up PKRI's while you guys just spent ur time attempting to crash with no intel.

good action tho.

Even when we're down Opts it's NP?

This is why i'm Misfits baby!

funny how you guys seem to pipe up when your up opts. but when u get cleared u seem to be real fucking humble.

IR and EOP kept setting up PKRI's while you guys just spent ur time attempting to crash with no intel.

good action tho.

Hey theres a reason why misfits decline every declaration. They suck matched and need plus opts on everyone because they lack the quality

Dont blame them tho their whole foundation revolves around being a midweek clan

good action tho.

are you new ? You seem butthurt

good action tho.

thats part of the wilderness unfortunately. Thats why i love the wilderness its unpredictable. Plus watch my pov we got teamed on and won. U have to congratulate us brother i would to if u did that.

thats part of the wilderness unfortunately. Thats why i love the wilderness its unpredictable. Plus watch my pov we got teamed on and won. U have to congratulate us brother i would to if u did that.

if i were you id wanna be me too

Hey theres a reason why misfits decline every declaration. They suck matched and need plus opts on everyone because they lack the quality

Dont blame them tho their whole foundation revolves around being a midweek clan

you sound very no happy sad time

congratulate me on actions in runescape.com