Howdy

t0ne

G'day sharkbrew, the name is Tone. I have been playing Runescape on and off since 05/06 and have been playing OSRS since 2016. All but my first account ever have been pures of some sort and my only account on OSRS is a 1 def d claw pure.

As of the beginning of 2017 I have focused more on skilling and bossing setting goals for myself to keep the game fresh for me. I am going for max minus def, pray, and attack along with 100 kc for all bosses. After I finish that I will go for all boss pets as my end goal for pvm. 

Sprinkled in at the end of skilling will be some more pking when I only have Hunter and Slayer left. I will use these last skills for some fun anti-pking in the wildy. The cc I normally hang out in isn't very pvp oriented and I am hoping to join a clan that I can pk with and not just get gang gang gang'd out in singles with no one out there with me.

I won't get to Hunter or Slayer until 2018 next time so I won't post in the 'Looking for clan' section until the time comes. Any of ya'll into things on RS besides pking? I think pking is the best part of the game, but I am also interested in the other facets. Hope to get to know some of you.

-t

edit: here is a pic of my stats https://imgur.com/a/j4mat