the awe-inspiring intelligence of slushpuppy

ive literally played in f2p preps for misfits before man youre unaware as usual, i remember playing misfits vs aao f2p a while ago (misfits even won)

okay man im sorry, this was the 2nd f2p prep for misfits in the span of like 6 months & strangely they decided to do a 3rd at this point in time? vs UB of all clans?

try again

@@slushpuppy we perfected 4 Clans in p2p this week and the only clan ub loses a round to is win trading  :facepalm:

Is it a scummy thing to prep on last day? Yes Did px do the same thing lmfao? yes

Why did Misfits (strictly p2p based clan) who has done like 1 F2P prep throughout their entire existence give you a Bo5 F2P prep at this point in time?

In fact, they basically dont prep at all, yet they did 10 preps in a row today vs UB out of all clans?

Misfits are actually decent in P2P & i doubt half their members wouldve died with smites on, in 5x5 clumps and not eat at all

You tried, but not hard enuf

Pretty pathetic from both sides. I expected this brown sticky stuff from tlp (not the first time they farmed wins for cotm) but from misfits? All because they didn't want thier rival to win a sig nobody (outside of tlp) cares about?

Lost my respect.

what does this mean? 

when I went on misfits ts you told me word for word "fuck PX i dont want them to win clan of the month so we are prepping UB" when I came on to tell B-ryan that what misfits is doing is broccolied

sorry man I like @@B-ryan and misfits but fuck giving a clan 4 wins for free, what the fuck does that show about your priorities and what you put your members through

ashamed tbh

Why did Misfits (strictly p2p based clan) who has done like 1 F2P prep throughout their entire existence give you a Bo5 F2P prep at this point in time?

In fact, they basically dont prep at all, yet they did 10 preps in a row today vs UB out of all clans?

Misfits are actually decent in P2P & i doubt half their members wouldve died with smites on, in 5x5 clumps and not eat at all

You tried, but not hard enuf