COTM winner

slushpuppy

This month's COTM has been hotly contested and I would like to congratulate Unbreakable and Phoenix for reaching to the tiebreaker round of the September.

S/O to Misfits for stepping into the clan wars arena, and the community appreciate your efforts on becoming a 2 server clan.

------------------

b396427225652dc9a2ae5a9552fbe4a4.png

This month's COTM has been difficult to judge as both Unbreakable and Phoenix used a number of nefarious methods of faking their score such as:

• Faked opt topics
  • Faked round topics
  • Prepping clans with far less experience than themselves.

These activities has significantly wasted alot of time on our end and we will be implementing new rules to stop such shenanigans, with that said, we were thrust into a scenario where the point difference to determine a tiebreaker fell onto 2 p2p topics of UB(fake video) and 1 topic of Phoenix(Fake opts).

Thus as both clans were equally at fault, we felt that we cannot null one side without doing so to the other as we don't have any regulations to determine severely of offence.

If we added topics of UB, they will reach a tiebreak

If we nulled UB topics, we would have to null PX's 1 and there will be a tiebreak as well

Thus the final decision of the staff team is for UB and PX to tiebreak off later this month.

Considering UB only mass prepped towards the end of the month to pipe up to PX, we feel that they should be able to handle anything PX throws at them.

Phoenix will be deciding the rules of the prep, once the rules have been finalized, memberlist will be locked and the fight shall proceed.

If UB declines PX's rules, the award will go to PX.

@Phoenix ranks please prepare the rules and your memberlist within 48 hours. Any outlandish rules or prep dates that are out of the ordinary will not be accepted.

@UB please prepare your memberlist.

Memberlist will be locked in 48 hours.

"

If we added topics of UB, they will reach a tiebreak

If we nulled UB topics, we would have to null PX's 1 and there will be a tiebreak as well

"

null PX's legit fight vs brown sticky stuffters mf l0l

So our vidder vids our 2 winning rounds from both preps, puts them in 1 video (4 round win video)

And ur saying fake video

gratz ub lmao

all we wanted was a cotm prep and px didnt wanna let us have it :(

You're getting your COTM prep, however PX gets to set all of the rules

• Prepping clans with far less experience than themselves

-Dumbest thing I've read. Action is Action no matter what. How else will those clans with "far less experience than themselves" get any experience if they don't prep good clans. You should instead promote more preps within all clans no matter of experience instead of basically saying "we shun clans that prep the less experienced clan". 

-Dumbest thing I've read. Action is Action no matter what. How else will those clans with "far less experience than themselves" get any experience if they don't prep good clans. You should instead promote more preps within all clans no matter of experience instead of basically saying "we shun clans that prep the less experienced clan". 

That's true. You should gain more experience by accepting FOE and EOP's declarations on you.

That's true. You should gain more experience by accepting FOE and EOP's declarations on you.

you mean the declarations that we declared and both clans ignored for months b4 finally accepting under the condition that we cannot negotiate the rules and eop wont fight us above 30v30 while foe wont fight us below 70v70? lmfao yea dude good talk

it was nice making fun of you in person btw but the heavy breathing was kind of weird. Maybe next time take some deep breaths when you're so emotional.

you mean the declarations that we declared and both clans ignored for months b4 finally accepting under the condition that we cannot negotiate the rules and eop wont fight us above 30v30 while foe wont fight us below 70v70? lmfao yea dude good talk

it was nice making fun of you in person btw but the heavy breathing was kind of weird. Maybe next time take some deep breaths when you're so emotional.

It's within the rules right? :lol:

I think it is more weird that your sharkbrew tough guy personality doesn't translate to anything on ts. You sound effeminate as hell.

Yes, pipe up the 2 clans battling it out for main clan of the month

That's the good ol emotional wreck slush i know

Get out of your feels towards ub & speak up about the main's issue, as you've sat back in your cave doing nothing, saying nothing.

the whole "we feel they should be able to handle anything px throws at them"

comon now, your just being childish and distasteful with that ego

Nonetheless, cya @ cotm

Yes, pipe up the 2 clans battling it out for main clan of the month

That's the good ol emotional wreck slush i know

Get out of your feels towards ub & speak up about the main's issue, as you've sat back in your cave doing nothing, saying nothing.

the whole "we feel they should be able to handle anything px throws at them"

comon now, your just being childish and distasteful with that ego

Nonetheless, cya @ cotm

Hey, at least I don't throw my allies under the bus by exposing them as prep throwers just to get at the admin of this site haha

It's within the rules right? :lol:

I think it is more weird that your sharkbrew tough guy personality doesn't translate to anything on ts. You sound effeminate as hell.

You were literally so emotional talking to me that you were heavily breathing while trying to flame me and were asked to calm down by other sharkbrew ranks lmfao

imagine getting bullied on mic by a potato masher runescape clan leader

Hey, at least I don't throw my allies under the bus by exposing them as prep throwers just to get at the admin of this site haha

it is hilarious to me that you hate me so much that you are willing to ruin all good relations you have with misfits (who helped re-start the pure community as one def, something this website couldnt do) just to accuse them of throwing a prep that they didnt throw.

imagine being that petty

You're angry you already had a sig made for px, i get it

Is it ub's fault you premade a sig before the month was closed? (by your own posting time rules)

And the fact you think anyone in ub is trying to do something just to get at you, lmfaoooooooooooooooo

No one cares about anything personal with you, had nothing to do with you or sb.

Px just didn't wanna give us the prep we wanted, and decided to quick prep 3 clans

So we did the same

End of the day, we still get a prep

Gz ub you won again

it is hilarious to me that you hate me so much that you are willing to ruin all good relations you have with misfits (who helped re-start the pure community as one def, something this website couldnt do) just to accuse them of throwing a prep that they didnt throw.

I certainly enjoyed our BDSM session, you played well the part of the helpless victim whose vocab was reduced to 3 words :D

Also you posted this, not me.

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/37832-the-awe-inspiring-intelligence-of-slushpuppy/

I certainly enjoyed our BDSM session, you played well the part of the helpless victim whose vocab was reduced to 3 words :D

Also you posted this, not me.

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/37832-the-awe-inspiring-intelligence-of-slushpuppy/

Yes I'm sure thats what happened lol slushy buddy we both know what went down in that channel and we both know you didnt like it =(

yes what about the thread I posted? Are you going to comment on the mass amount of eop (the clan you posted ip grabbers on other clans websites for btw I love to remind you of this) that voted emojis buddy? You think that will make me feel bad buddy? Try again =S

It sounds broccolied yes, but if the top matched clans started prepping Strike Team for COTM then it would make sense wouldnt it???

MFW UB members are writing essays on this runescape related topic & then flame me for doing the same

@ @

thoughts?

yes what about the thread I posted? Are you going to comment on the mass amount of eop (the clan you posted ip grabbers on other clans websites for btw I love to remind you of this) that voted emojis buddy? You think that will make me feel bad buddy? Try again =S

If focusing the issue on EOP is going to make you feel better about exposing Misfits.. go right ahead but might I remind you that your own ex clan(TLP) hit off your TS and brought mains to crash you on Mayhem's opening weekend...

You're angry you already had a sig made for px, i get it

Is it ub's fault you premade a sig before the month was closed? (by your own posting time rules)

And the fact you think anyone in ub is trying to do something just to get at you, lmfaoooooooooooooooo

No one cares about anything personal with you, had nothing to do with you or sb.

Px just didn't wanna give us the prep we wanted, and decided to quick prep 3 clans

So we did the same

End of the day, we still get a prep

Gz ub you won again

u cheated by taking free prep wins, shut the fuck up l0l