COTM winner

slushpuppy

Keep making excuses all you want, at the end of the day the whole runescape community knows UB and MF had to conspire,cheat, and lie to TRY and get cotm. Which obv ur not gna get since we’ll Dick on you so hard, u r gna wish u were never Born.

Gl UB, See you friday

You prepped cd and country clans

I prepped misfits and apex

Get fucked dumb dog

It sounds broccolied yes, but if the top matched clans started prepping Strike Team for COTM then it would make sense wouldnt it???

MFW UB members are writing essays on this runescape related topic & then flame me for doing the same

@ @

thoughts?

I don't flame other clans for prepping who they want to. As long as the pure community is giving each other action, then there shouldn't be a problem who your prepping no matter of experience. 

• Prepping clans with far less experience than themselves
-Dumbest thing I've read. Action is Action no matter what. How else will those clans with "far less experience than themselves" get any experience if they don't prep good clans. You should instead promote more preps within all clans no matter of experience instead of basically saying "we shun clans that prep the less experienced clan".

you mean sign up for cotm when you got ambassadors?

We only add preps in which those clans have ambassadors on these forums. Say if tomorrow you decided to fight a pure clan who say... recruits/advertises on the runescape website, with no affiliation to sharkbrew. We wouldn't add that topic.

na before we opened, our preps counted towards the ladder because we already "signed up" for the cotm ladder