COTM winner

slushpuppy

Gl ub'er

only normal reply on this Topic

its a free prep and its actually gonna be "hyped" so what is everyone crying about (esp eop who are mad that their clan lost every prep in last 2 months and lost 1item to foc on sunday despite having 50 pures 30 mains@

Keep making excuses all you want, at the end of the day the whole runescape community knows UB and MF had to conspire,cheat, and lie to TRY and get cotm. Which obv ur not gna get since we’ll Dick on you so hard, u r gna wish u were never Born.

Gl UB, See you friday

cry more

only normal reply on this Topic

its a free prep and its actually gonna be "hyped" so what is everyone crying about (esp eop who are mad that their clan lost every prep in last 2 months and lost 1item to foc on sunday despite having 50 pures 30 mains@

i mean, we went 1-1 in clw this month and are still the most dominant clan, meanwhile you're like #8 in wild and farm wins off of lower tier clans for clw.

It sounds broccolied yes, but if the top matched clans started prepping Strike Team for COTM then it would make sense wouldnt it???

MFW UB members are writing essays on this runescape related topic & then flame me for doing the same

@ @

thoughts?

i have no idea what you're talking about thats one line. wow what an essay

i have no idea what you're talking about thats one line. wow what an essay

??????

one line, mhm

Yes, pipe up the 2 clans battling it out for main clan of the month

That's the good ol emotional wreck slush i know

Get out of your feels towards ub & speak up about the main's issue, as you've sat back in your cave doing nothing, saying nothing.

the whole "we feel they should be able to handle anything px throws at them"

comon now, your just being childish and distasteful with that ego

Nonetheless, cya @ cotm

You're angry you already had a sig made for px, i get it

Is it ub's fault you premade a sig before the month was closed? (by your own posting time rules)

And the fact you think anyone in ub is trying to do something just to get at you, lmfaoooooooooooooooo

No one cares about anything personal with you, had nothing to do with you or sb.

Px just didn't wanna give us the prep we wanted, and decided to quick prep 3 clans

So we did the same

End of the day, we still get a prep

Gz ub you won again