COTM Revisions

موني

Best quality clan should be about quality not #s

IR will never get their quality off the floor  and are too scared to prep though hence his opinion lol

nobody cheated lmfao, u threw preps vs them, we beat u fair and square, u hyped our prep up for a week and couldnt even pull min

px bought a win from sup and still almost lost because theyre trash quality

nobody cheated lmfao, u threw preps vs them, we beat u fair and square, u hyped our prep up for a week and couldnt even pull min

Issues with both clans over the span of last month were highlighted.

Moving on, good changes but what Nox said does hold some merit

We dont punish for dc's, not our job to change other peoples IP's

and yes if you under pull U deal with it via the other clan, they dont have to sit if the minimum is 27 as stated in the rules but most clans sit anyways.

We dont punish for dc's, not our job to change other peoples IP's

and yes if you under pull U deal with it via the other clan, they dont have to sit if the minimum is 27 as stated in the rules but most clans sit anyways.

The rule actually accounts for DCs and 3rd round fatigue or demoralization. We require atleast 2/3 rounds to be in the minimum. This prevents clans who try to get points for 30v30 from rounds like this; 31-31, 27-27, 23-23.

In terms of pull, its not our job to assure both clans pull. We're not your clan ranks. Also involves logic. I woudn't go up to a clan who pulls 20-30 to weekends and expect them to pull to a 50v50. Base your opt decision on history and communication with opposite clan ranks.

You're both completely misunderstanding the last question. Let me explain.

Other week we had a 30 v 30 with Fi, they pulled 19 and we had 33, we then sat to 25 but refused to sit anymore. So we rushed them. Now some would call that scummy. If you want clans to be competitive, clans are gonna refuse to sit to get more points cause they'll just walk away with a victory since the other clan couldn't pull.

Fi are more then capable of pulling 30 as they did it 2 days later. So it's nothing to do with 'logic' or 'going off op history'.

Saying 2/3 rounds have to be the op count is cauliflower. Anything can happen, and not everyone has the braincells to change ips. We also can't control members who decide to leave or clans who under pull, also, you're aware jagex servers are brown sticky stuff atm? So mostly IPS have nothing to do with the dcs. Hence why we had 7 kids DC in our second round against UB mid prep.

Why don't you apply common sense and just change it.

If you get a 30 v 30 at least 2 rounds need to be around that op count. Example, 30v30 and 28v28.

If its any lower, then I can understand. Be flexible..

Other week we had a 30 v 30 with Fi, they pulled 19 and we had 33, we then sat to 25 but refused to sit anymore. So we rushed them. Now some would call that scummy. If you want clans to be competitive, clans are gonna refuse to sit to get more points cause they'll just walk away with a victory since the other clan couldn't pull.

Fi are more then capable of pulling 30 as they did it 2 days later. So it's nothing to do with 'logic' or 'going off op history'.

Saying 2/3 rounds have to be the op count is cauliflower. Anything can happen, and not everyone has the braincells to change ips. We also can't control members who decide to leave or clans who under pull, also, you're aware jagex servers are brown sticky stuff atm? So mostly IPS have nothing to do with the dcs. Hence why we had 7 kids DC in our second round against UB mid prep.

If you get a 30 v 30 at least 2 rounds need to be around that op count. Example, 30v30 and 28v28.

well i mean yeah, if my clan pulls 33 to a 30 minimum then SB should count it as a 30v30 if we win regardless of the opts, otherwise it makes no sense for my clans points to be diminished because the other clan couldnt pull minimum

Looks like UB are going to have a tough time winning cotm from here on

a wild niblet appears 

IR will never get their quality off the floor  and are too scared to prep though hence his opinion lol

prep ty

we got a prep u guys lost cause of how aweful the teamspeak goes once you and 3at die, sup has been slmuped months before moving to lpc and it will stay that way cause who the fuck wants to be apart of that dying community lool

You're pulling specific examples, in mass majority of preps the clan who pulls more sits if not they don't have to since both clan ranks decided on the rules

And again not changing the dc rule because kids will start to pull routers

I actually did answer this bud.

"In terms of pull, its not our job to assure both clans pull. We're not your clan ranks. Also involves logic. I woudn't go up to a clan who pulls 20-30 to weekends and expect them to pull to a 50v50. Base your opt decision on history and communication with opposite clan ranks."

Majority if not all of FI's preps are 20v20, so unless they are confident they can pull you shoudn't arrange a 30v30. At Rage, we knew our core was around 20 people for P2P, so I wasn't going to book a prep for 50v50 am I? Take this for example, if I arrange a fullout with lets say Clan A and they only pull 35, should I get fullout points? No ofcourse not. I hope you understand that we can't give off points like that or everyone would abuse it. I cant know your or another ranks intentions.

You're pulling specific examples, in mass majority of preps the clan who pulls more sits if not they don't have to since both clan ranks decided on the rules

And again not changing the dc rule because kids will start to pull routers

That's got nothing to do with it. If you step in with 30 and people pull routers, that's there problem. What I mean, is if you step in with 30 and before it starts and vids are up, its 28, then it should still class as a 30v30.

Dunno why rules are changing again cause of UB.

Why don't you just sit and think of a new way of matching preps with clans.

For example, get rid of the whole asking for a prep brown sticky stuff and just randomly match clans with each other for the month to prep.

Get them to sign up to which ever server they want to participate in. Stops brown sticky stuffters like ir avoiding our preps and you guys avoiding eop. And clans can get like 2-3 a week.

Extra if they ask, but at least they're doing a minimum of 2 a week.

Also drop the min for each prep to 25 to cater for all clans, obv the more you pull, the more points you get.

Also when they sign up, they can ask for what times suit them, no one should have an issue with clans time requests, for example, ir and MF are the only clans who do 6 est start.

Would avoid so much brown sticky stuff.

That's got nothing to do with it. If you step in with 30 and people pull routers, that's there problem. What I mean, is if you step in with 30 and before it starts and vids are up, its 28, then it should still class as a 30v30.

Dunno why rules are changing again cause of UB.

Why don't you just sit and think of a new way of matching preps with clans.

For example, get rid of the whole asking for a prep brown sticky stuff and just randomly match clans with each other for the month to prep.

Get them to sign up to which ever server they want to participate in. Stops brown sticky stuffters like ir avoiding our preps and you guys avoiding eop. And clans can get like 2-3 a week.

Extra if they ask, but at least they're doing a minimum of 2 a week.

Also drop the min for each prep to 25 to cater for all clans, obv the more you pull, the more points you get.

Also when they sign up, they can ask for what times suit them, no one should have an issue with clans time requests, for example, ir and MF are the only clans who do 6 est start.

Would avoid so much brown sticky stuff.

Why do you have trouble reading posts?

This 'loophole' that caused drama has been exploited before. Its not about UB, because several other clans have previously done something similar as well.

Even if we randomly allocate preps do you think every clan will accept a prep if they are against their rivals or a stronger clan. No ofcourse not.

Woudn't avoid brown sticky stuff and dude, "why don't you just sit and think" can be applied to you a billion times. Please put some thought into your following posts god bless.

we got a prep u guys lost cause of how aweful the teamspeak goes once you and 3at die, sup has been slmuped months before moving to lpc and it will stay that way cause who the fuck wants to be apart of that dying community lool

how cauliflower can you be. your ranks literally paid us to throw the prep. 3at didnt even call. he banked his food, he turned on the music bot. he told our most 4n member to call and gave him priority so people couldnt help him. your weak grasp of the english language is paralleled by your weak grasp on reality. px f2p quality is so far beneath sup its laughable anyone could actually be cauliflower enough to think px could beat sup matched f2p

how cauliflower can you be. your ranks literally paid us to throw the prep. 3at didnt even call. he banked his food, he turned on the music bot. he told our most 4n member to call and gave him priority so people couldnt help him. your weak grasp of the english language is paralleled by your weak grasp on reality. px f2p quality is so far beneath sup its laughable anyone could actually be cauliflower enough to think px could beat sup matched f2p

pretty sad lol 

This 'loophole' that caused drama has been exploited before. Its not about UB, because several other clans have previously done something similar as well.

Even if we randomly allocate preps do you think every clan will accept a prep if they are against their rivals or a stronger clan. No ofcourse not.

Woudn't avoid brown sticky stuff and dude, "why don't you just sit and think" can be applied to you a billion times. Please put some thought into your following posts god bless.

he obviously can't read, he thinks the min is 25 when the rules sb posted says 20

convo over lol 

@ gj 

This idea has been put forward before by more then 4 clans.

You have had to change your prep rules like 5 times cause tomatos like yourself can't just sit there for a night with clan ranks and come up with a decent way of prepping.

If you did, you'd find that other ranks will have the same, if not similar ideas to what I said.

These rules will change again in a couple of months cause there is already flaws in them, and then again months later.

Maybe you should put some thought into topics or replies rather then criticising people who want better things for the pure community.

Also, why would a clan not wanna prep a stronger clan? Only way of getting better, and if they don't wanna get better, they shouldn't be prepping. The whole point of preps is to be the best.

I also said that they have to sign up to it, if they don't, then they can still prep, just they won't be in contention for cotm.

Supremacy

Misfits

Apex

Px

Eop

UB

Foe

Ir

These would all be down to prep each other through these means.

This idea has been put forward before by more then 4 clans.

You have had to change your prep rules like 5 times cause tomatos like yourself can't just sit there for a night with clan ranks and come up with a decent way of prepping.

If you did, you'd find that other ranks will have the same, if not similar ideas to what I said.

These rules will change again in a couple of months cause there is already flaws in them, and then again months later.

Maybe you should put some thought into topics or replies rather then criticising people who want better things for the pure community.

Also, why would a clan not wanna prep a stronger clan? Only way of getting better, and if they don't wanna get better, they shouldn't be prepping. The whole point of preps is to be the best.

I also said that they have to sign up to it, if they don't, then they can still prep, just they won't be in contention for cotm.

Supremacy

Misfits

Apex

Px

Eop

UB

Foe

Ir

These would all be down to prep each other through these means.

I'd suggest you look at the COTM bracket as some of the clans you mentioned have near to none prep activity AND ignore declarations. -.-

Ok. How about this. You go write up your idea, we'll back it up and create the event. If every clan signs up in your matchmaking system or w/e and fights I'll give you 250m or a maxed main.

I can see these rules helping except this one:

• Preps done withing the last 2 days of the month don't count towards COTM, but they do count towards you CWL W/L's

This is just going to push the problem its trying to address 2 days earlier. I would suggest removing it.