Class is permanent,EoP's Saturday 06/12/2014

Leech

I wasn't at the trip but from the looks of it both clans claim they "slammed" each other when in reality both probably dipped and got a re-group before getting cleared. All I do is preach the truth. This bullbrown sticky stuff just needs to come to an end.

you just said an eop member hacked himself u must be broccolied

I wasn't at the trip but from the looks of it both clans claim they "slammed" each other when in reality both probably dipped and got a re-group before getting cleared. All I do is preach the truth. This bullbrown sticky stuff just needs to come to an end. 

obviously we're going to claim we slammed fi if we slammed them like we did, i'm sure you have been in fi long enough to realise 100% of the weekend aftermath topics your ranks makes is bs and if you want it to end, feel free to tell the mad deaf kid to stop killing his clan

Yes eop would definitely do something like that. I don't see how making fun of someone who's disabled makes you look any better either.

Who gives a toss if hes disabled and a broccoli, he's a scum that spends all his time trying to hack EoP and telling fi ranks he'll neck himself if they boot him.

It's just adds insult to injury that he happens to be disabled

Who gives a toss if hes disabled and a broccoli, he's a scum that spends all his time trying to hack EoP and telling fi ranks he'll neck himself if they boot him.

It's just adds insult to injury that he happens to be disabled

Nah it just makes you look like a fucking scumbag. 

obviously we're going to claim we slammed fi if we slammed them like we did, i'm sure you have been in fi long enough to realise 100% of the weekend aftermath topics your ranks makes is bs and if you want it to end, feel free to tell the mad deaf kid to stop killing his clan

Both aftermath topics are broccolied. Don't deny you guys lie as well

cC3Sjd1.png

I don't hate EOP members though. I just hate this brown sticky stuff community. 

You think you guys are special? Tell that to our members constantly getting pmed by your ranks and retards impersonating people all the time. Your clan is literally scum.

Notice how that "roum" kid (yh I saw the "evidence") is not eop, and hasn't been for a long time considering he's a scammer. And also notice that it's most likely elit3 trying to scam gp off his own members again?