Class is permanent,EoP's Saturday 06/12/2014

Leech

I watched both the videos, read both the topics and saw some of the fights on my scout.

Fi looked like they were winning the majority of the time  and most of their deaths were from mains from what I saw :/

You sir are mad as fuck and your not even in fi hahaha...get off their nuts dude and realize their clan ain't brown sticky stuff...only reason fi were ever good was cause of their numbers and now that another clan can match them they are horrible. You should know this since zu perfected their brown sticky stuffty excuse of a clan.

@@Raw thanks for all the bumps, but I gotta admit you are a salty fuckin broccoli who doesn't know his fucking head from his ass hole hahaha.

You sir are mad as fuck and your not even in fi hahaha...get off their nuts dude and realize their clan ain't brown sticky stuff...only reason fi were ever good was cause of their numbers and now that another clan can match them they are horrible. You should know this since zu perfected their brown sticky stuffty excuse of a clan.

@@Raw thanks for all the bumps, but I gotta admit you are a salty fuckin broccoli who doesn't know his fucking head from his ass hole hahaha.

kys

It's a shame these neckbeards can fix their ugly looks but elite can't help his disability, low as fuck, bundle of twigsgots

Honestly kids a straight up douche and deserves every bit of the flame he gets disability or not. Gj EoP more mains than usual I see? ;D

Honestly kids a straight up douche and deserves every bit of the flame he gets disability or not. Gj EoP more mains than usual I see? ;D

Please tell me why would we need all those 1334643574583568 EoP mains if we pull 60+ pures every weekend easily...

This brown sticky stuff is getting old.. try something new..

Kids accuse us for using mains even when its 60v30..get real rofl..

Please tell me why would we need all those 1334643574583568 EoP mains if we pull 60+ pures every weekend easily...

Who gives a brown sticky stuff if you need them or not, you have them.

flame him don't flame his disability 

shut up

I watched both the videos, read both the topics and saw some of the fights on my scout.

Fi looked like they were winning the majority of the time and most of their deaths were from mains from what I saw :/

Fucking broccoli lmfao. You must be elit3 bs3rs blind cousin.

Our vid shows the entirety of both figjts and Fi getting slammed AND pushed in both.

Fucking broccoli lmfao. You must be elit3 bs3rs blind cousin.

Our vid shows the entirety of both figjts and Fi getting slammed AND pushed in both.

l00000000000lllll this is what happens when eop ranks stumble across some truth for once :/

It's a shame these neckbeards can fix their ugly looks but elite can't help his disability, low as fuck, bundle of twigsgots

hahaha yeah its really funny because my life is awesome and his life will always be terrible so i win no matter what, your life probably sucks too which makes it twice as sweet

lifes good brah

hahaha yeah its really funny because my life is awesome and his life will always be terrible so i win no matter what, your life probably sucks too which makes it twice as sweet

lifes good brah

i dont have to justify myself to you

ive seen your irl btw hehehehehehehe