Who?

Kim

@ - carried redemption

@@Old Nox - idk if it's him carrying but apex seem to get some decent pulls and prep wins these days. Fair play for being open for so long.

@ - aussie snap buddy heh

@ - ruin m8s

@@Jamie - ruin m8s

@@B-ryan - good leader, new him a bit in ruin but keeps mf alive.

@@Ir0ny the cock

@@Maaku keeps the focus

@Harmz | Mike - respectable and chill guy from ir, just a respectable clan in general tho!

@ - Friendly

@@Eimaj - fuck off

@ my asian alchy

@@Soniqs - rupac baby

@@Kanicus - my fucking melon bruh

@aedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngEimaj - fuck off

I'd catch a beer with just about anyone in here, thank you 

He's not a part of sharkbrew but Dean is a class act, I don't think anyone in pure clanning that knows him would have a single bad thing to say about the guy, i'm glad to have met him

The fact that you didn't mention me...

Not to be saluted. 

@ hands down

Ill actually slap you with a large cabbage 

@@Moni - bearded brother from another. Splash bros of rs. Good guy in and out of game.

@@iObsession - we act like we hate each other every other day but it's all love. Excellent manager for me over the years

@ - Dutch homie with the most cocky and confident attitude. Professional schemer and heist performer

@@Vitka - man I got too many brothers on this game to list but he's definitely up there. Funny leprechaun and the best tank I know next to knikker

@ - the Yao Ming to my Tracy McGrady lmao, don't remember how we got close but definitely a shooter

@ - drug doing duo, strong swede, potato masher lover

@ - lmfao stfu

@- funny autist with big bank and extremely good tank. Love u

@@Unreal - known him for so long there in and out of game

@@skeez - listens to weird brown sticky stuff and is a weirdo in general like me

@@Lee - one of my best friends on this game.

17 - my prodigy, took a chance on him in te and he became not only a great teammate but a great friend

@@Bash - went from a random to one of the best warrers currently, also from someone I didn't know at all to a pretty good pal

@ - cokeboiz

@@dull - always gave me a chance and was a friend despite which clan I ended up in. Tolerates my indecisiveness

@@HolyDreams - cares about his clan n don't rly give a fuck what anyone thinks about that. I like that b

@@Old Nox - good warrer and person, also props for bringing apex along

@ - might just be the next prodigy but we'll see. Funny guy

@@Gibbo - one of the only newer warrers to catch my attention.

@varjo/tuk - good guys, varjo miniwarring drunk is my favorite

@ - way back from 09, cool to see how far you've come brother been proud of you

@ - xanny family whoa whoa, actually out here like a young nigga is and can relate to the social lifestyle we both keep.

@Jeyes - miss you guy, lots of fun times from fall 2016-early 2017.

Got so many people I give props to but I'm not typing more of an essay than I did so ye lol.

The only respect I have is for people who can man up and stop curve balling discussion every time their weak arguments are destroyed. Ironically, the majority of unbreakable are yet to develop the maturity to hold proper discussion after their weak arguments have been demolished (never have I witnessed a larger group of socially awkward people before). They can start off with why they still haven't replied to their own prep declaration lol

Ot @@Soniqs someone I’ve talked to over the internet i know id get along with irl

1. **Spam

• Flooding a thread with useless or irrelevant content that does not contribute to the discussion.

Example "gz clan", "clan ded"; quote spamming without a reply, repeating the same block of text or anything really just majorly irrelevant to the thread at hand. Try make the post thoughtful

because -1 ask is contributing to a discussion. If there is 'worse' things, please report them.
It was a bad topic and that was my way of letting you know. That awful topic is flooding the forums more than my lone reply

@@Robbyy hes my close homie and always will be

@tim the man who introduced me to the whole squad with @@Robbyy @@Finest n co, honestly couldnt ask for a tighter clique of homies

@@Whisky who stayed strong through all the brown sticky stuff that eop tried to put him through and hes still here reppin the green

@@dull as much as i hate to say something about eop this man legit put an entire clan on his back like it was nothing lol

@@P1z4 hes the dad lol

@ stfup lopl