Phoenix vs Eruption of Pures 30v30+ F2P Prep (3-0)

Horizon

Just having recently returned to the clanning scene, I found myself joining EoP because they were just there at the time. I get applicant and all is well, even attend midweeks that they only got like a mid 20s pull L0L. Threated to get ddosed even though I lasted till last 10 in the first 2 rounds. They are probably salty af because they got smoked 3-0 by phoenix whilst half of their members were just fucking around as callers were giving instructions. Basically I got piled so I ran off map as they said on ts, as I was running back I was also remaking my pizzas into full because at the time I had tanked a freeze and skim push. So literally they take the piss out of this, continue to flame me, then at the end of the trip, 17 pulls me out to speak to me, asks if he can borrow p2p prep gear for 'mini', i politely tell him no because i dont trust anyone on the internet, he then kicks me from ts and bans me on forums? Personally i'm happy this happened because i've experienced the trashness of EoP. Just salty af because they got merked 3-0 smh.

Just having recently returned to the clanning scene, I found myself joining EoP because they were just there at the time. I get applicant and all is well, even attend midweeks that they only got like a mid 20s pull L0L. Threated to get ddosed even though I lasted till last 10 in the first 2 rounds. They are probably salty af because they got smoked 3-0 by phoenix whilst half of their members were just fucking around as callers were giving instructions. Basically I got piled so I ran off map as they said on ts, as I was running back I was also remaking my pizzas into full because at the time I had tanked a freeze and skim push. So literally they take the piss out of this, continue to flame me, then at the end of the trip, 17 pulls me out to speak to me, asks if he can borrow p2p prep gear for 'mini', i politely tell him no because i dont trust anyone on the internet, he then kicks me from ts and bans me on forums? Personally i'm happy this happened because i've experienced the trashness of EoP. Just salty af because they got merked 3-0 smh.

Damn... Hope you'll find another good clan with comunty