Misfits vs Special Forces Morning PKRI

Jordon

my Favourite part of watching this is when we waited for Misfits to come back after returning, then we were getting smoked near the end due to being out of food but it literally looks like your vidder tried to run to CA to show no one was there when we were returning to clear you guys for a second time in the return fight. Will let the boys know next time after clearing you guys on the initial fight to just take the win like you guys always try to do. Filthy misfits. 

Gj B-ryan is cute, and yeah SF lose every fight lmfao

Come setup a pkri with me again, need another win. 

@@B-ryan, wheres the gdz fights ? l0l 

my Favourite part of watching this is when we waited for Misfits to come back after returning, then we were getting smoked near the end due to being out of food but it literally looks like your vidder tried to run to CA to show no one was there when we were returning to clear you guys for a second time in the return fight. Will let the boys know next time after clearing you guys on the initial fight to just take the win like you guys always try to do. Filthy misfits. 

ty for idk maybe 30 usd last time lmfao idont lose

THIS^^