The Last Time CD was in a rivalry........

Fudog

Fh has never been in a rivalry vs anyone lmfao. Being the 3rd best in every scene of 3 makes your irrelevant. Litmob > poison > fh

We kicked Litmob out of the wildy - that's why all u guys did was mini brown sticky stuff clans lol

We kicked Litmob out of the wildy - that's why all u guys did was mini brown sticky stuff clans lol

Sorry we closed ascent by whooping their ass in minis every day. Ez rivalry. Sorry we closed od in clan wars too. Ez rivalry btw. Closed poison and xl from the wild. Fh isn't the same anymore #painleeara #fudogeraisass

Sorry we closed ascent by whooping their ass in minis every day. Ez rivalry. Sorry we closed od in clan wars too. Ez rivalry btw. Closed poison and xl from the wild. Fh isn't the same anymore #painleeara #fudogeraisass

Blame FH for closing Litmob

Do you need me to link litmob beating violence or flawless over 3 times each lmao? Can confirm you got kicked from foc btw

I wasnt in violence and i never saw you out ik flawless ya'll hide in midnight est when theres only hill giants to kill lmao kyp

the whole scene apparently closed us but at the end of the day we closed our selves due to not moving up to lpc

I wasnt in violence and i never saw you out ik flawless ya'll hide in midnight est when theres only hill giants to kill lmao kyp

YouTube: broxx rs. To watch litmob be 5-0 against flawless. Was ez to close you btw. Your leader/ clans have never beaten litmob in a mini btw. 11-0 lmfao. Was ez btw

the whole scene apparently closed us but at the end of the day we closed our selves due to not moving up to lpc

Litmob was like 20-2 against you in minis. Was good fun, but we pounded on you guys. Would say we had the most impact from any clan at the time