Ballista discussion

Tyendinaga

It's alright if there's a mix. Always preferred acb post heavy ballista era

You were smoking fat black dick if you were using an acb over hb nranging

I miss clan wars without ballista/elder maul/zenyte jewellery/kodai wand

I do not miss hpc era maging, never hitting a god damn thing

I don't recall having too many issues maging even pre elder robes. Plus everything looked cooler elder robes are brown sticky stuff

I do not miss hpc era maging, never hitting a god damn thing

I do because nrangers are pretty useless now that you freeze everytime with max mage. In minis there only should be tribrids who knows what their doing imo

And what comes to preps If you get piled theres no surviving with any skills all about rng since ballistas can hit 46s if u pray something else and even barrage hits constant +30s and 39max.. but that just my opinion

You were smoking fat black dick if you were using an acb over hb nranging

I don't recall having too many issues maging even pre elder robes. Plus everything looked cooler elder robes are brown sticky stuff

I do because nrangers are pretty useless now that you freeze everytime with max mage. In minis there only should be tribrids who knows what their doing imo

And what comes to preps If you get piled theres no surviving with any skills all about rng since ballistas can hit 46s if u pray something else and even barrage hits constant +30s and 39max.. but that just my opinion

this is where i wanted the conversation to go. 

pre elder robes/seers/kodai i think max mage bonus was +90 iirc and that sacrificed the sotd damage bonus. i'm not going to pretend to be any kind of incredible miniwarrer but the def levels people had, i remember alot more 52 xp drops. 

interesting comment about the tribrid only. I think there's a definite place for rangers, personally i'd rather have one tribrid/snipe max, i don't roll with people that i can trust to have a freeze out guaranteed every time for everyone to tribrid. the 46 vs 40 max is worth some discussion

pre elder robes/seers/kodai i think max mage bonus was +90 iirc and that sacrificed the sotd damage bonus. i'm not going to pretend to be any kind of incredible miniwarrer but the def levels people had, i remember alot more 52 xp drops.

interesting comment about the tribrid only. I think there's a definite place for rangers, personally i'd rather have one tribrid/snipe max, i don't roll with people that i can trust to have a freeze out guaranteed every time for everyone to tribrid. the 46 vs 40 max is worth some discussion

Seers buff would've been od tight back before the new gear. Also what changed the dynamics a little bit was mystic might actually giving mage def. I remember you made that topic in tlp about clicking it to drag/tank and I always did it out of habit before it actually worked like you said it did lmfao.

All I can really say is with maxed gear "nobodies" can beat up people who have been labeled consistent/great warrers between the 1 defense and the power creep

Seers buff would've been od tight back before the new gear. Also what changed the dynamics a little bit was mystic might actually giving mage def. I remember you made that topic in tlp about clicking it to drag/tank and I always did it out of habit before it actually worked like you said it did lmfao.

All I can really say is with maxed gear "nobodies" can beat up people who have been labeled consistent/great warrers between the 1 defense and the power creep

this thread is over i just remembered that fml 

i agree with you that the more powerful the gear is the less of a distinction there is between good/decent/great p2pers

I loved before all these mage bonus updates that you actually had to think about, hmm do i wanna hit high or freeze alot more often (trident or sotd) now you can just take kodai for both

(I always use sotd for spec bar tho)

I loved before all these mage bonus updates that you actually had to think about, hmm do i wanna hit high or freeze alot more often (trident or sotd) now you can just take kodai for both

(I always use sotd for spec bar tho)

maul/ags/bludgeon/bss are all viable whereas its now kodai or sotd which isn't a true tradeoff