FOE vs PX | F2P Prep 3-0

holydreams

Nice flame retards, even we accepted f2p prep vs #1 prob matched clan..which none ever does prob being month open..or being ub ^

Ty 4 prep

How the fuck is being a month open an excuse when all your washed up recycled members have played apart of the same remade clans for years lmfao broccoli.

@@Royce prepared to get cucked this weekend you clown.

2-1 (Bought) 2-1 tuesday 2-1 yesterday 0-3 when we first opened.

Idk if u can count, 3-1 goofy

@ L2 count you brain dead vegetable

1. You said 3-0, then 3-1, and complain to me about counting.

2. You say the 3-0 was when you first opened? Don't fuckin use that as an excuse ever. Your entire ML is recycled RD, Rage and OP members, you're all not new to clanking at all.

3. If you're counting that bought prep win as an actual win for the count, then you're more broccoli then I thought. Why don't Sup start paying 50m per win and win cotm every month and pretend we're #1 and going on a 30+ streak?

I hope you never become a rank

1. You said 3-0, then 3-1, and complain to me about counting.

2. You say the 3-0 was when you first opened? Don't fuckin use that as an excuse ever. Your entire ML is recycled RD, Rage and OP members, you're all not new to clanking at all.

3. If you're counting that bought prep win as an actual win for the count, then you're more broccoli then I thought. Why don't Sup start paying 50m per win and win cotm every month and pretend we're #1 and going on a 30+ streak?

I hope you never become a rank

T R I G G E R E D

What treatment have you given us 3? LOL

@@Royce

Misfits killed your clan

Why they are declaring our preps and hiding in the only 1 Sunday trip, we had to chase mf many times down at bandit camp lmfao and bully the brown sticky stuff out of those kids? Also they are hitting every fight we have 100000 hours late? speak up autism kid (y)