Outburst Friday Bullying Rampage Ft. Perfecting RT On Corp Hill.

ruxso

@RT, continue to bring 65-72cb accounts with overheads in a 65- capped scene and we can go ahead and bring out the bigboy accounts which closed the previous scene​     .    "we can bring out the bigboy accs" go LPC hello? lol  why u wanna be in a scene with 2 clans  yall claim 2 be the best and have the levels

Have you noticed every clan says you bring 65+ and tanks must be a conveanice

@RT, continue to bring 65-72cb accounts with overheads in a 65- capped scene and we can go ahead and bring out the bigboy accounts which closed the previous scene​ . "we can bring out the bigboy accs" go LPC hello? lol why u wanna be in a scene with 2 clans yall claim 2 be the best

They already brung there accounts yesterday think we hurt there egos

@RT, continue to bring 65-72cb accounts with overheads in a 65- capped scene and we can go ahead and bring out the bigboy accounts which closed the previous scene​ . "we can bring out the bigboy accs" go LPC hello? lol why u wanna be in a scene with 2 clans yall claim 2 be the best and have the levels

99 str and range 1 pray 68-72 combat aren't fit for lpc, so eat your socks bundle of twigsgot before I come and camp your clan

99 str and range 1 pray 68-72 combat aren't fit for lpc, so eat your socks bundle of twigsgot before I come and camp your clan

lmfao so yall gonna be xlpc for a year cuz u cant compete in lpc sounds about right bruh I'm so scared for u 2 "camp me " LOL btw whats the point of a clan if your not gonna move up? fighting kids who don't even no what pizzas are  Bless

owned

yes bro he "owned me" when I'm speaking FACTS lol

lmfao so yall gonna be xlpc for a year cuz u cant compete in lpc sounds about right bruh I'm so scared for u 2 "camp me " LOL btw whats the point of a clan if your not gonna move up? fighting kids who don't even no what pizzas are  Bless

Hey stfu i closed all ur clans wahhahaa

u mad cuz I'm speaking the truth LOL did I hit a softspot? forever a xlpc 

Why would i be mad? Im 15-1 in preps with 3 of those being against LPC's 81-15 in minis and i smoke everyone in wild. I'm pretty happy over here.

jsg3Ho2.png eop btw

Olympus closed Imperial btw.

Why would i be mad? Im 15-1 in preps with 3 of those being against LPC's 81-15 in minis and i smoke everyone in wild. I'm pretty happy over here.

jsg3Ho2.png eop btw

Olympus closed Imperial btw.

once again there u go again saying you can compete with lpcs but wont go lpc? hmmm eop btw? oh yea u cant move up cuz 80 percent of your clan is EOP HAHA

once again there u go again saying you can compete with lpcs but wont go lpc? hmmm eop btw? oh yea u cant move up cuz 80 percent of your clan is EOP HAHA

Wrong once again, only 30% are EoP the rest are kids from W308 wahaha.

I won't go LPC cause i dont need to, my clan likes F2P Only fuck P2P.

Still closed Imperial btw was ez.

lmfao owned dude.

Wrong once again, only 30% are EoP the rest are kids from W308 wahaha.

I won't go LPC cause i dont need to, my clan likes F2P Only fuck P2P.

Still closed Imperial btw was ez.

You cant go lpc cause half of your ranks would disapear

i recall closing Imperial, and yes it was easy