It has begun Focus

Brandon

how is pure scene dead

Go outside for 1 weekend instead of sitting at your comp youll understand. (IRL CAN BE FUN)

Most clans do nothing in midweek some of them prep and do some p2p unofficial but its the same clans always doing it and weekends = 30min-1hr mass then the same again just waiting on fights with maybe like 1hr of action if your in a good clan.]

The whole pure scene is run by a website like cmon? The rules are legit dictated by this site its actually cauliflower as fk.

The amount of cancer kids in the pure scene who hack/ddos all that sad brown sticky stuff also just makes it a brown sticky stuff place to be.

Enough reasons? pure clanning aint no fun unless youve got no life

guess no1 wants u since youve been spamming "need new clan" "mercenary for today" gz on main/zerk anyway pure scene is dead

I don't have an issue joining any clan broccoli I have more pures I posted this as a troll to get a reaction from cry babies that acc is being made a zerk lmfao

I don't have an issue joining any clan broccoli I have more pures I posted this as a troll to get a reaction from cry babies that acc is being made a zerk lmfao

Don't lie, u got an issue if you attempted to join a lot of clans lol, gl finding a home lost dog

Don't lie, u got an issue if you attempted to join a lot of clans lol, gl finding a home lost dog

Not sure who I attempted to join lol pls provide this Intel I've been playing my hcim and making money xd CD still very dead and brown sticky stuff btw

no1 wants u legit haha seen you post 3/4 times that you need a new clan gl on the search

Not sure who I attempted to join lol pls provide this Intel I've been playing my hcim and making money xd CD still very dead and brown sticky stuff btw

Didn't say u had attempted to join anyone, u said u had no issue joining "ANY" clan, I just doubt your statement very much :P