Outburst Saturday Trip l Demoralizing Rampage Ft Noxi/RT l

LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN

still xlpc 6months+ later? no surprise never moving up too reliant on eop and dont have the quality

Still commenting on a medieval simulated game fan forum in a bracket you got repeatedly bullied from ?? No surprise you have no friends and are afraid of the sun , albino neckbeard

u actually sound disordered.. 

at least I dont sound like a fkin queer lmao I feel sorry for the kids in OB ts you socially awkward freak

Why are you piping up? didn't outburst closed your Hate clan in 2 months?

Lol hate isnt my clan i joined for 1/4months it was open and did this to your clan but nice try

Pdfjwy0.png

Still commenting on a medieval simulated game fan forum in a bracket you got repeatedly bullied from ?? No surprise you have no friends and are afraid of the sun , albino neckbeard

I haven't been in a pure clan since hate closed lmao pretty sure I do have a life I just come on here to troll and ye im good at it.

dude no1 takes u seriously just nek it and get off these forums

Ye im sure ppl take u seriously u spend your weekends and even weekdays  spamming "obbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb" and sound you like a fucking bundle of twigs.

Ye im sure ppl take u seriously u spend your weekends and even weekdays  spamming "obbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb" and sound you like a fucking bundle of twigs.

is that the only insult that u have lmao.... feels good being in every clan that closed every single clan you've been in

is that the only insult that u have lmao.... feels good being in every clan that closed every single clan you've been in

Better than insults involving rs it doesnt bother people with lives (you wouldnt know) catch some fresh air and take a break from the game you freak of nature.