Making @RYANTHEG's Wishes Come True xx

Broxxx

why isnt it okay? this is a pure clanning website m8 my clans dead and closed your clans just dead lmao #ascentv12

Obviously forgetting you tried to snake Ascent and take their members to make your own clan and it failed l000l

No clan > Ascent trust me the amount of times Ascent legit begged me to join and be a rank lmao

We've never asked you to be anything in our clan broccoli.

not true , i know a lot of good  callers who lose fights , including your side.

Keep Alex kid out of your mouth and remember who closed your brown sticky stuff clan was ez af make sure you mention Ob in your closing topic don't give us some bullbrown sticky stuff that ranks are going inactive and irl lmfao.

Keep Alex kid out of your mouth and remember who closed your brown sticky stuff clan was ez af make sure you mention Ob in your closing topic don't give us some bullbrown sticky stuff that ranks are going inactive and irl lmfao.

Oh my godd keeep alex kid outta yoo mouth you sound white af first of keep that crying piece of brown sticky stuff out of the ts and i will never mention that miscarriage again. Waiting on next guide btw nerdo

Oh my godd keeep alex kid outta yoo mouth you sound white af first of keep that crying piece of brown sticky stuff out of the ts and i will never mention that miscarriage again. Waiting on next guide btw nerdo

Lmfaooo link me the guides tho I need some brown sticky stuff done fr tho

lmfao dont get insecure irl when my clan spams at you specifically. I dont forget broccoli LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL