Longest slump in pure clanning history?

JoJo

i guess jojo forgot his clan closed x4 times (legit) under solo king leaderbrown sticky stuff cuz of 1 month of bad trips. 

Supremacy has had 30 pulls for the last 2 years 

closed - reopened - closed - reopened = 4 legit closures (FI logic lmfao)

We didnt have a month of bad trips at the time btw, we legit pulled 60-70 before Solo closed the clan which is why it came as such a huge surprise to most people.

Say what you want, but the community has spoken m8

Don’t forget fi closed eop 2x in 1 week and sv slumped eop to 9 man pulls lmfao x2

Ye i agree, eop closed sv in 2 weeks and it was 10x easier than FI (which speaks volumes)

i guess jojo forgot his clan closed x4 times (legit) under solo king leaderbrown sticky stuff cuz of 1 month of bad trips. 

Supremacy has had 30 pulls for the last 2 years

Bruh sup has always been like that, they’re not a legacy clan put still pull out wins vs foc and eop randomly

Don’t forget fi closed eop 2x in 1 week and sv slumped eop to 9 man pulls lmfao x2

Don't forget that Sv has now closed 10 times and the last time got closed by eop in literally 4 weeks, forever in my shadow reject always remember that lmfao. 

Unanimously FI. You would think eventually every good clan would come out of a slump (or close if they're brown sticky stuffty) but to continue on through the torture with no upside in the future is impressive.

Even CP knew when to call it quits and close. That alone earns my respect in a clan.