Misfits Banning Penix Clan Out Of Wild Again Ft. PX Ragging lmfao

Zee

XLfECns.png

Some bees were out pking with a few. I was told that the penis clan was out in the wild during a midweek for the first time in 2 months. They had the balls of going out after being banned for that long. Penis clan was allowed to come back in the wild under 1 condition, as long as they paid the bee clan 500 million gold runescape 2007 pieces. They have skipped the payment this month so we had to beat the penis until it came all over lumbridge. 

We hit Penis with 23 even though they had a +6, and we ended being 27. Their numbers kept decreasing because they were getting demoralized while ours were just getting bigger.

5nEvfjj.png

We caught Penis at CA multiple times, but just like my friday night I beat my meat at least 6 times, even if my penis begs me to stop I keep pounding.

They though they can challenge us by returning, but within 10 minutes of the fight most of the PX staff was returning in rag and others in F2P gear. Hello ? do you have return sets ? We killed these retards and emptied their banks within minutes of the fight. They had rag and mains and they were up opts and they still got fucked. They were literally offering themselves as sacrifice for 20 minutes and then after clearing them over 6 times and making them give up, we kept pking at 21 hills.

BBQ Chicken was fucking good lol

Ozjf9.gif

HO72jNn.gif

5nEvfjj.png

Jaya's POV

Rihanna's POV

BO7Lo7O.png

atuW47t.png

L91zHQG.png

YfNj7ix.png

UcEw49t.png

vWywVMX.pngOcDDDFs.pngArUZGEe.png9qllhLZ.pngKMHG1SG.pngf1YCoDO.pngDrwufxm.pngbJy5sEZ.pngVemJVza.pngDdUBMCF.pngL73cHO5.png

yS55bH0.png

MgeAqDV.png

2d3e7f4b122f8eb6f708ed4dfbb75b5b.png

N5oTqQE.png

RXSQeGn.png

oslfS3t.png

pH3FFJS.png

ci5Uvqg.png

VmBbu7R.png

T8pLawY.png

Ya85hHf.png

3XXxiAz.png