Misfits Tuesday Night Ft. Squad/Mains/IR | October, 10th

B-ryan

XLfECns.png

On this Tuesday Night after killing Px, we decided to pk again and ran into squad, Ir, and mains team.

We massed up 15, later peaking at 22.

ZOTMsc4.png

Pkvo4fl.png

Went out late night and ran into IR down opts at gdz and then again at 21 hills.

They cleared us while my members were scattered in different worlds and being completely unorganized haha.

After asking for looking for a pkri, and failing to contact them, we decided to hunt them down.

We eventually found them at 21 hills, literally 30 seconds after steamrolling squad on 26 hill.

We spread at 26 hill in order to rush them even though we were down a few opts and went on to clear them.

We rushed CA and stalled a bit looting useless junk in hopes for a return fight, only 1 kid returned :/

Around 10 minutes later, we found them again, and repeated the same process.

We cleared them at 21hills, looted, and then rushed CA in hopes for a return fight but to no avail.

It's possible that no ranks were online maybe? but they definitely had at-least 20+ members at the time.

Thanks for the action dudes, if no ranks were on you guys pk'd with 20+, gratz to you

-

We went on to pk at 26 hill where we found some mains in bnak lootations.

We then moved to glory hill and lava gate, running into a bunch of little tank teams, and mains again.

We ended after the wild was dead, tbf it was late af anyways.

Fucking nerds 

ZOTMsc4.png

VIDEOS

Bryan pov

ZOTMsc4.png

PICTURES

706f272ab383197f0c59095816f89baa.png

303a642f78486050949a280b1697ccc4.png

9d95c92a0f6b5b4e5fd7156fa09b7302.png

da81edcf677c670d21e7076052e0666a.png

c9d94923ffce659f791cb011a50d111f.png

b0c8f79825844d7c73b7052e7832700a.png

QZNkwTt.png

and mine

6258b0fe16c209b4c92fa1acd1678ff4.png

44aa3dd2f320aee41884f701e97bf8d0.png

8bc3ba6f12c3c5a851e826737ac5d208.png

b47f8bf99212f8a47057a7c22e00a074.png

b47f8bf99212f8a47057a7c22e00a074.png

1yKwMq1.png

5kZuQPo.png

This topic has been reviewed. Topic verified.

I reviewed the tracker and your clan can't be posting legit afternoon of the next day. 

ESP when you guys went out yesterday. I will allow it but it won't count next time if its posted so much later.

@@Zee @B-ryan 

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?showtopic=38125

What a cauliflower rule. It is not unreasonable to stay up fairly late pking and not making the topic until you get home from work/school the next day. 

I reviewed the tracker and your clan can't be posting legit afternoon of the next day. 

ESP when you guys went out yesterday. I will allow it but it won't count next time if its posted so much later.

@@Zee @@B-ryan 

@@B-ryan talk to yo girl

@@Zee @B-ryan

lol what? We ended this trip at 2am on wednesday but it began tuesday night.

Which day should take credit for this topic, seeing as this topic was posted well within the 24 hour time frame? Trip began 11pm tuesday night, ended around 2am or later wednesday morning.

What a cauliflower rule. It is not unreasonable to stay up fairly late pking and not making the topic until you get home from work/school the next day. 

The rule has been in placed for months. We do have an understanding as majority of our staff team does clan. I used to be a rank myself. What I would do is post a rough draft and sincerely just edit at the bottom "I will update this when I wake up" thats it. Rough Drafts can be templates that leadership has to create an aftermath btw. 

@@Zee I don't need Bryan speaking to me. lol

The rule has been in placed for months. We do have an understanding as majority of our staff team does clan. I used to be a rank myself. What I would do is post a rough draft and sincerely just edit at the bottom "I will update this when I wake up" thats it. Rough Drafts can be templates that leadership has to create an aftermath btw. 

hey woman I don't like when you use that tone with me. I'll break up with you if you continue

Just because the rule has been in place for months doesn't make it any less cauliflower btw

Just because the rule has been in place for months doesn't make it any less cauliflower btw

You'd feel different if there was possibility of someone else taking the award from your clan. The way they could take it is by 'farming it.'