eop wins again

Ted

imagine being a pre-med student with a 2.44 gpa in 2k17 l000000l

i'm sure the doctors would love to have you mop the floors after their done with surgeries m8 :P :P :P

3.8 GPA, gonna be making more money than both of your parents combined 2 years out of college

also white, good looking, rich, and shredded irl, fuck it feels good to be me. 

3.8 GPA, gonna be making more money than both of your parents combined 2 years out of college

also white, good looking, rich, and shredded irl, fuck it feels good to be me.

my dad is a orthopedic surgeon and my mum is a petroleum engineer. i could drop out of uni and still be richer than you and your family for the next 200 years l0000l

stop bragging about your 3.8 gpa from high school and worry about that 2.44 as a pre-med student bruv lmfao

rofl awkward moment when an 11 year old legacy clan gotta cape switch once they lose the first round rofl TED:everyone Grab Team 38-cape We Arnt Losing To apex mfw i guess the foe standard is below eop at this point.

what was with the cape switch? sloppy prep from both sides

how was this sloppy from our side rofl? foe is the only one who cape switched rofl

rofl awkward moment when an 11 year old legacy clan gotta cape switch once they lose the first round rofl TED:everyone Grab Team 38-cape We Arnt Losing To apex mfw i guess the foe standard is below eop at this point.

how was this sloppy from our side rofl? foe is the only one who cape switched rofl

Lmfao

Don't EVER mention my name you fat pig

Go back to bagging groceries at publix lmfao

sloppy in the sense that none of you could clump/tank/drag/pile properly

thanks for the free smoke see u on friday 

my dad is a orthopedic surgeon and my mum is a petroleum engineer. i could drop out of uni and still be richer than you and your family for the next 200 years l0000l

stop bragging about your 3.8 gpa from high school and worry about that 2.44 as a pre-med student bruv lmfao

Tbh if this happened you wouldnt be rich it would only be your parents that would be rich, you would just be sponging off their hard work.

who cares