Apex Vs. FOE F2P Prep Dispute by EOP.

موني

dumb rule, what if a member goes out of his way to cape switch without the ranks knowing

Rule has been implimented for a reason.

If the ranks can't keep their members in line they should consider leaving their respectfull position or flaming the hell outta their members.

In case of the second option, they should also consider to start praying that their opponents don't despute the prep...

Its not about being upset. Certain ranks do not want to take a DQ win. Not sure what rules you read but here is the page for COTM regulations and guidelines. The opposing clan i.e. Apex, did not want to dispute or re-do the round. I highly doubt this can be abused but AGAIN, we can't make decisions on behalf of a clan's rank structure. If your next reply is a tautology I wont respond.

Because rules were broken regardless of whether or not apex wants to dispute. At the very least, the prep should not count for COTM. Otherwise, it would set a precedent that allied clans could continually abuse rule breaking to inflate the points for a clan just so they can win a pixelated signature.

Rule has been implimented for a reason.

If the ranks can't keep their members in line they should consider leaving their respectfull position or flaming the hell outta their members.

In case of the second option, they should also consider to start praying that their opponents don't despute the prep...

considering that probably every clan has at least one person who leaks their locs on the weekends it shouldn't be difficult to imagine that someone would purposely cape switch knowing full well that it would give the losing clan grounds to dispute. also the fact that clans are desperate for cwa wins and occasionally resort to first pile leaks / sandbagging and that there's always going to be poor kids who will do almost anything for some coin (you should know all about this xd)

considering that probably every clan has at least one person who leaks their locs on the weekends it shouldn't be difficult to imagine that someone would purposely cape switch knowing full well that it would give the losing clan grounds to dispute. also the fact that clans are desperate for cwa wins and occasionally resort to first pile leaks / sandbagging and that there's always going to be poor kids who will do almost anything for some coin (you should know all about this xd)

What kind of leak would risk being exposed over something like cape switching in clan wars lmao

Because rules were broken regardless of whether or not apex wants to dispute. At the very least, the prep should not count for COTM. Otherwise, it would set a precedent that allied clans could continually abuse rule breaking to inflate the points for a clan just so they can win a pixelated signature.

If signicant evidence rises that a prep was handed over to an 'ally' clan, its an automatic DQ for the entire month - due to attempting to cheat the system (which is in the new COTM revision). Attempting to cheat against a clan is another story though. Just like breaking a combat or defence cap, we need the victim clan to dispute - either at or after the prep (based on when the evidence is found).

If signicant evidence rises that a prep was handed over to an 'ally' clan, its an automatic DQ for the entire month - due to attempting to cheat the system (which is in the new COTM revision). Attempting to cheat against a clan is another story though. Just like breaking a combat or defence cap, we need the victim clan to dispute - either at or after the prep (based on when the evidence is found).

why cant any clan dispute? leme give u an example:

if eop brought mains to a trip and fought fo only, and lets say IR disputed it, you'd happily handle that dispute. 

whys it different now? fo cheated the system and should face the punishment, otherwise once again you guys invented cotm rules for absolutely 0 reason, gj.

if eop brought mains to a trip and fought fo only, and lets say IR disputed it, you'd happily handle that dispute. 

whys it different now? fo cheated the system and should face the punishment, otherwise once again you guys invented cotm rules for absolutely 0 reason, gj.

• Clan wars and wilderness are very different. I hope I dont need to list why.
  • As I previously stated, Foe didn't cheat the system but rather against Apex.

• Clan wars and wilderness are very different. I hope I dont need to list why.
  • As I previously stated, Foe didn't cheat the system but rather against Apex.

so fo bring a cape switch (clearly against cotm system), but they didnt cheat it? lol. this is why nobody takes anything serious anymore :D

I think it is at least worth noting that mains and a cape switch are on two entirely different levels of cheating. None the less, you have a fairly valid point in regards to third parties ability to dispute.

We really don't care. DQ us lmao its a 35v35min and we sat down to their opts to continue the prep. Instead of making dispute topics EOP should be making declaration topics. 

@ new warlord of FOE, is EOP so scared they don't want to prep with him main calling? :thinking: 

Wait, did eop seriously dispute a fight they were not apart of?

Obsession at its finest.

Sounds like it's more about wondering why such a "superior legacy clan" like fo would be so unsettled by apex in f2p that they had to pull dirty tactics.

We really don't care. DQ us lmao its a 35v35min and we sat down to their opts to continue the prep. Instead of making dispute topics EOP should be making declaration topics. 

@ new warlord of FOE, is EOP so scared they don't want to prep with him main calling? :thinking: 

yeah im sure they're terrified of his scim pushes at 16v16 with 0% run like he did vs cp l000l