Recent FOE vs. Apex Community Dispute

Lenin

9i97GP8.png

DzFixGs.png

I'll try to make this simple + gz me on 3k pc.

Event

• FOE's fall-in leader wore an Apex cape in the pkri round when it was 1-1. A DQ & round re-do was offered in favour of Apex, but was rejected by their ranks.

Was the system cheated?

• If a clan uses a loophole to overcome the COTM structure, yes thats cheating COTM.
  • If a clan brings a 39 def or cape switches in a prep, yes thats cheating but not towards the COTM - but instead to the clan.

Why cant I dispute on behalf of Apex?

• Clan wars and wilderness are different. You are bound to come into contact with most if not all clans in wildy, but not in clan wars. If you had nothing to do with the prep why do you feel like you have control over it?
  • You, nor I, can make decisions on behalf of another rank structure. We offered a DQ (much like the one given to PX in the UB tiebreaker). It is then up to the ranks to make a decision and we have to respect that. Its perfectly understandable why someone wouldn't want a DQ win.
  • The only way we can intervene is if the COTM is threatened. If you believe Apex threw the prep (which would threaten COTM), you are most welcome to provide evidence for it in which both clans will be disqualified from this months COTM.

#Ambassador

I think cape switches are cauliflower and a mostly non-factor.

However, the argument you are making in regards to the Wilderness vs. Clan Wars is like saying if you see someone get mugged in the city you can report it to the police, but if you see someone get mugged in the suburbs then only the person who got mugged can report it to the police. 

However, the argument you are making in regards to the Wilderness vs. Clan Wars is like saying if you see someone get mugged in the city you can report it to the police, but if you see someone get mugged in the suburbs then only the person who got mugged can report it to the police. 

ikr lmfao

Apex did throw the prep by not acting on the cape switching. I don't know where your mind is at but if you're going to put something down in the rules, don't put it as optional lmao. You either allow it or you don't, simple as that. Otherwise you're going to start dq'ing other clans for something like this while you've let fo slide through without any repercussions. 

Why don't clans just wear the normal color capes? Doesn't that completely void not being able to left click, even if its the same color?

I get that we shouldn't have to fall back on that as people should be honorable enough not to cape switch.

Why don't clans just wear the normal color capes? Doesn't that completely void not being able to left click, even if its the same color?

I get that we shouldn't have to fall back on that as people should be honorable enough not to cape switch.

Some clans do this. Its up to them to choose these rules. 

irl =/= rs