IPB 4.2 & New Theme

Lenin

9i97GP8.png

DzFixGs.png

We've upgraded the forums to 4.2, which will definitely serve us all well. We're still doing a lot of upgrades and changes right now. Some of the functions aren't going to be fully functional atm. If you see anything wrong let us know.

The bright theme will be disabled and later removed. We have installed a darker theme and will keep modifying it as we see necessary. I hope you all like it.

Let us know if you have any ideas on improving the community, the theme or anything in general. We're discussing a lot of changes to Sharkbrew, COTM and WCOTM. We'll keep you updated.

• Lenin featured this topic
On 17/10/2017 at 6:09 AM, F2p2007 said:

How many themes will there be?

Only this one.

On 17/10/2017 at 8:35 AM, Danrics said:

Will be nice too see what other themes will be released too :)

This current theme is the only one.

28 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

All I want and care about is mobile version @Lenin

This theme does work fully on mobile. We'll be putting a quick script to turn on and off the responsivity to allow for full view or mobile/tablet view soon.

3 hours ago, Danrics said:

Hmm not too sure if i'm liking this, at times it take alot longer to load another page of comments on a post.

Ok so IPB 4.2 runs a lot more systems and applications than 3.4 which are all very beneficial to us. This takes up some processing power. Additionally, some of the configurations we had on 3.4 are not in place in 4.2 and are being fixed as we speak. We also have a ton more things to do which will result in faster speeds.

Just need to be patient until we finish with our updates.

• puppyslush unfeatured this topic
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • FLOWER unpinned this topic