THIS IS WHY ASCENT WONT PREP RAMPAGE ! LOOOOOOOOOL

Fat Boy

FNYhhjq.png

Rampage VS Ascent 

35 vs 35 min

65 combat cap since thats xlpc

Ascent come prep us kids. You talk so much brown sticky stuff but you wont prep us.

Yes rampage lost preps to Outburst/RiskTakers but atleast we do events !

@P R O D I sent you a personal messaged before and you ignored the prep request

WHY IS ASCENT AFRAID TO PREP RAMPAGE ? THIS IS WHY ? AND ASCENT WTF DOES "YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT PRINGLES" #PRINGLES MEAN ?

IGNORE PREP REQUEST IF YOUR SCARED ! GOODLUCK ASCENT !

lyENEh2.png

26 vs 22 and Ascent lost LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 hour ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Makes fun of rp having 3 clan, but won't prep rp without ob brown sticky stuffs to funny

maybe declare with your OWN members instead of bringing invites to every event l0l , and we dont need rp to have action we do extremely well without yall. rp is really bad at runescape.com

11 minutes ago, P R O D said:

maybe declare with your OWN members instead of bringing invites to every event l0l , and we dont need rp to have action we do extremely well without yall. rp is really bad at runescape.com

Didn't your clan come to clan wars begging for a 2 v 2?! Talking bout bringing my own members y'all wudnt prep us without ob lol

2 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Didn't your clan come to clan wars begging for a 2 v 2?! Talking bout bringing my own members y'all wudnt prep us without ob lol

l0l you ducked what i said , declare a prep with your own ML not 3 clan invites fam, we spammed 2v2 cause it was fun as fuck to watch yall try and retaliate , take the game more serious kid. ur a +1 in a dead clan 

15 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Lmfaoo ob already here defending their bitch clan ascent took longer than I expected tbh

I'm not defending anyone i'm just proving my point that Rampage avoids Outburst and try to pipe up to the lower lvls (Ascent) what a joke I just want another 3-0.