[REPLY] Help Sharkbrew

Kim

Treat this update as a new start for Sharkbrew. Let us know what you may want from the forums. It can range from adding new hats in the shop to rule changes. Tell us what your heart desires from the forums and if its reasonable, we'll grant your wishes

On that note, let us know if you're encountering any bugs on the forums. You can post the type of bugs you have encountered on this forum topic or through @slushpuppy'sor @Lenin's pm. 

If you're interested in applying for ambassador or mediator. You can contact me through IRC or through SB's messenger B)!

• Kim featured this topic
4 hours ago, 17_ said:

@Kim id like a pirate with eop hat on for eop pls since all other clans have logos.

Dude when the theme was finished I felt like something was missing until slush reminded me of the hats and icons xd

Slush is working on them right now. We should get them back soon cause I miss my hammer and sickle

1 hour ago, Lenin said:

I checked it on mobile and it should be fully functional. The responsiveness is toggled off so the full site view like on desktop should be visible. Let us know if you see anything wrong.

The old IPB mobile version was wayy beter, Wouldn't it be possible to have old mobile skin

3 hours ago, Lenin said:

Dude when the theme was finished I felt like something was missing until slush reminded me of the hats and icons xd

Slush is working on them right now. We should get them back soon cause I miss my hammer and sickle

The non-responsiveness is horrible for use on phone tbh. Please bring back the old responsive theme, or a port from ipb3 mobile theme if possible haha

34 minutes ago, Wekmor said:

The non-responsiveness is horrible for use on phone tbh. Please bring back the old responsive theme, or a port from ipb3 mobile theme if possible haha

We are still working on the mobile version but we cant start on a new theme this one is final.

1 hour ago, Finest said:

Do clan groups not exist anymore? @Kim @Lenin @slushpuppy

They will be brought back soon dw we're going through a list.