MISFITS CLOSES phoenix Ft. PX Mains/Rags is np & Smiting over 50M

Zee

WvQWuuV.png

My network informed me that penix was roaming around the bee's wild, d-bow luring and wandering around. Knowing that they haven't paid their taxes this month I massed 15 bees in 3 minutes later peaking 29 within 10 minutes to literally close their clan. We caught PX DD'd in multi d bow luring in GWAS, we cleared them in a 20 minute return fight even though they had mains and ragged and as well we smited over 50M (SOTD/Ballistas/etc.)

v7i8Y.png

THE GWAS

Misfits has been d-bowing often this past month, being phoenix's inspiration they decided to go out and do the same, but not on the bee's watch lmfao. We quickly grouped up a few killer bees and found them in DEATH DOT west of mossies. We logged in and barraged/chinned the 12 PENIS members in the DD smiting over 4 DARK BOWS and 2 Ballistas! They had no escape as they couldn't teleport lmfao! 

You can't outsmart the BEELLUMINATI

VID of the GWAS

v7i8Y.png

THE PKRI ft. PX Mains AND Rag & SMITES

As for the PKRI, PX was defending south of chaos dwarves with about 4 mains and they had 10 PX members logged out to the east thinking they can be sly. PX being networked by the Bee clan, we rushed quickly from the boneyard speccing and killing that main group of PX even before their other squad reached to them (nice tactic fucking tomato, you killed your clan.) Even though they had mains and rag that was no issue, their mains were dropping as fast as their pures. 

They literally kept returning just to die over and over again. We pushed the penis clan all the way down from south of Dwarves to Corp then down to CA.

(I personally didn't die once lmfao and I'm a 1 bang) 

We had cleared them about 4x but we stayed because we knew they would keep offering themselves as sacrifice and giving us free loot.

We pked over 3 SOTD and 10 ballistas and a brown sticky stuff ton of other loot

MISFITS IS THE CHEMOTHERAPY CLEANSING THE TUMOR FROM THIS COMMUNITY.

JOIN THE ONE AND ONLY REAL 1 DEF MOVEMENT

ujGGy2h.gif

v7i8Y.png

Matched Opts' POV

Danrics POV

JOEY's POV

v7i8Y.png

62b4f47e5dbb2745fffd6ff1efb4575a.png

dQtIdwF.png

JeycQxW.png

eCyRyx5.png

314C7p8.png

HzR0ci0.png

8cbZe2F.pngNQ5gOSV.pnga5aykiR.png

CjmI9wB.png

MiUZxqc.pngX1S20H1.pngJRMxxb4.pngnuzzH4E.pngVXAXpf2.png1nhoHCO.png25icef8.pngpykQwpp.png

2 minutes ago, B-ryan said:

easiest gwas of my life btw, px closing topic coming soon unless you promo my alt to elite 

Bro they promoted me to advanced on my alt lmfao you're still a regular member ahahah.