MISFITS CLOSES phoenix Ft. PX Mains/Rags is np & Smiting over 50M

Zee

2 hours ago, Gelsey said:

Killing random mains with dif team capes and calling them ours doesnt mean a sht l0l, brocolled looser topic, we no need mains to clear ur ugly yellow asses in your "own" server, idek what i need to do...cry or laugh about your try 

and wheres your over 50 m? in 2 ballistas and ancient staffs? runes? l0l

as fact we arent close, stay safe beetards

LMFAOOO BBQ chicken was delicious for watermelon eater B-ryan

2 hours ago, K0nt said:

Dodging us for 20 mins. You rush when we were spread/scattered looking for you lol  , never gotton a clean 1v1 pkri (same opts). I lost my staff cuz of the brown sticky stuff server btw gf ty for action

Sounds like Rage died again, i mean Rd, i mean px 

2 hours ago, K0nt said:

Dodging us for 20 mins. You rush when we were spread/scattered looking for you lol  , never gotton a clean 1v1 pkri (same opts). I lost my staff cuz of the brown sticky stuff server btw gf ty for action

48265efdeeb3bd93a9a03ce7dcfc2e0a.png

44d580e11954164f433bd09b2d91c598.png

Yeah cuz doing a 1vs1 is what Phoenix likes to do huh 

This is me asking for a clean 1vs1 during the sunday trip of the 25'th of september btw

Keep hiding behind your propaganda and sign ups (to pull 40) 

I had to further analyze the footage provided and I did indeed find @Gelsey @K0nt @Royce @Spiral Tribe getting barraged out in that death dot hahaha, what a day to not be a Phoenix member. @Zee would you like to tell more about how being a penix member is since you just got promoted to advanced there in one of your 3 hidden accs?

4 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

I had to further analyze the footage provided and I did indeed find @Gelsey @K0nt @Royce @Spiral Tribe getting barraged out in that death dot hahaha, what a day to not be a Phoenix member. @Zee would you like to tell more about how being a penix member is since you just got promoted to advanced there in one of your 3 hidden accs?

i wasn't even there, but ty for your best  try l0l downies every where here

Just now, Martin Tyler said:

it looks like the nightmare you were put through during rage is repeating itself my friend hahaha! what a poor taste in clans you sir have

just with best quality, wbu bud and mf couldnt even close to compete with rage 

6 hours ago, Niblet said:

Beating a clan up +10-15 every midweek/weekend doesn't make you good

Surprised you talk big have declined 4 declaration(s) in last 30 days

Sorry buddy hate to burst your bubble here but we were down like 2 opts. and they had 3 mains. Was easy lol they just suck and are unorganised when it comes to wilderness pking???? 

(if you actually watched the vids instead of being bias, you can clearly see that Px wasn't wearing team capes... (not all of them)... 

@Gelsey ur clan is ded lel