Lower Promotions

Kim

26 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well, if you have ideas yourself..you can make suggestions :P

I'll give you all a good start:

COTM = Bring back a raw list type system rather than empty declarations for points, farming wins off low tier clans and all of the top clans rarely fighting. 

WCOTM = Weekend trips, the most important events we as a community do, are irrelevant under the current system. As is, WCOTM mostly promotes losing  topics and small group pk trips where you kill 1-2 randoms. 

13 minutes ago, Deep Thought said:

I'll give you all a good start:

COTM = Bring back a raw list type system rather than empty declarations for points, farming wins off low tier clans and all of the top clans rarely fighting. 

WCOTM = Weekend trips, the most important events we as a community do, are irrelevant under the current system. As is, WCOTM mostly promotes losing  topics and small group pk trips where you kill 1-2 randoms. 

Back when we did come out with the new rules for WCOTM (February), How do we declare a winner for WCOTM?

2 hours ago, nICK1 said:

Another ub staff lmao that's what we need!

another ub staff that leaked and left to a rival community website heh... I didn't think sharkbrew ranks were promoting people who were making emotional personal attacks to everyone not in ub

Should give @Parm his promo if you're promoting ub cancer who openly abuse sharkbrew with the rest of their clan