Fight for your rights(To all US runescape players)

puppyslush

Hey everyone, the chairman of the FCC, is very likely to announce a vote to gut neutrality, possibly as soon as Nov. 22nd. Once a vote is called, it will become much, much harder to stop ISPs from charging us all extra fees to access streaming services or watch music videos -- and they can demand payment from independent artists and labels, stifling independent voices

To summarize, if "net neutrality" is removed, your ISP can start charging you money if you watch certain content. Combined with the rife of crony capitalism in America's economy system is a recipe book for gouging consumers like yourself from your hard earned money.

Imagine paying more money just to watch your favorite Game Of Thrones episode, or having your internet speed capped on torrent/or free streaming websites inspite of paying $100 a month to Comcast for 50mbit internet because some corporate executive didn't like you watching free shows.

Get off your asses and fight for your freedom:

https://www.battleforthenet.com/

@Counselor

@Mediator

@UyO5XIc.pngGatekeeper

@Veteran

@Member

@aedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngVIP

@84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifKingpin

@New Member

@Ambassador

1 hour ago, Lenin said:

I personally don't care. A nation that allowed a vermin like Trump to be president deserves far worse.

Pretty dumb thing to say considering over half of the actual voters didn't even vote for him and only 58% of Americans even took part in the election to begin with. Net neutrality is so important and it pisses me off that these companies are trying to get a stranglehold on their customers and their internet usage. Most of these companies also have an absolute monopoly on the phone lines and fibre optic networks in their countries, much like British Telecom in the UK, so if net neutrality is erased then they'll have a pretty easy time pushing this "fast lane" / "slow lane" bullbrown sticky stuff.

24 minutes ago, Waifu Pillow said:

Pretty dumb thing to say considering over half of the actual voters didn't even vote for him and only 58% of Americans even took part in the election to begin with. Net neutrality is so important and it pisses me off that these companies are trying to get a stranglehold on their customers and their internet usage. Most of these companies also have an absolute monopoly on the phone lines and fibre optic networks in their countries, much like British Telecom in the UK, so if net neutrality is erased then they'll have a pretty easy time pushing this "fast lane" / "slow lane" bullbrown sticky stuff.

"allowed". Ofcourse Net Neutrality is important but thats not my point here.

The average person has very little to no political knowledge and yet wants to hold opinions, as if freedom of speech gives them the ability to be verbally productive. It doesn't. When I explain whats wrong with Capitalism, the average person would be like 'hey it works'. Whenever Capitalism fails or effects them negatively it becomes a problem? Pretty low shit. American and British Capitalism & Imperialism has suffocated the world, led to massacres and genocides, famine, diseases and crimes beyond mention. A bomb deflects of the middle-east and hits France and suddenly its a critical issue all of us should be concerned with.

Yes... monopoly, or an oligarchical structure, is a primary facet of Capitalism that comes with a free market. So is oppression and domination. & are a ton of other negative shit. But I hate it when people think this just ONLY became a problem. So a nation that has justified the destruction of many countries, depleted their resources and culture, caused famine and diseases, literally genocided a continent etc. and has no regrets to date deserves far worse. Trump is a a nutshell definition of what the Western hemisphere is made up of.