Updated Rules & Moderation

Lenin

17 minutes ago, Lenin said:

If you see a person breaking the rules, report it so we can take action. Just as I said before, we can't moderate the entire forums 100% during the day.

Also, these are new rules, not the old ones.

i just showed you 1300 instances of it. shouldnt you be going through them and banning people.

chop chop bud the criminals are getting away

56 minutes ago, forgotmypassword said:

i just showed you 1300 instances of it. shouldnt you be going through them and banning people.

chop chop bud the criminals are getting away

Seeing as your interests are to troll + based on your name, your next replies alike to this will be warned as spamming. Dont moan either - like you suggested I should be hunting criminals.

1 hour ago, Lenin said:

Seeing as your interests are to troll + based on your name, your next replies alike to this will be warned as spamming. Dont moan either - like you suggested I should be hunting criminals.

i provided you with at least 1300 instances of people using a word that many people have been banned for..

i said there was inconsistency in the moderating and youve done nothing but prove my point in fact you seem to be arguing theres incompetency in the moderating team

5 hours ago, Lenin said:

The staff majorly operate from the report area. If you are reported for breaking a rule we will go through and process it. We aren't robots, you can't expect us to be online and analysing every post every second. Report it if you believe it broke a rule.

Most warnings have a 30 day period in which they will reset. There are some poeple who fail to correct their behaviours. The screenshot doesn't prove your point because infact you were spamming. It doesnt defend you against bias if you actually break rules and someone punishes you - whether its me or someone else.

You can't expect to break the rules, get punished and try to vent your anger out on others. You're not fixing your problem of spamming or w/e like that. I suggest ACTUALLY reading the rules, following them, and reporting when you see someone who breaks them. Other than that you cant moan about being banned for a couple of hours.

But i wasn't spamming. THATS THE POINT LOL. Mods are using any excuse and labeling it as "spam" to ban individuals. I'm not saying it's just me, its been happening to others as well. 

You're saying i was indeed spamming but please pull up the evidence.

1 hour ago, Lenin said:

This is what i mean lol. I've said my case. The spamming rule has loop holes and is prone to mod power abusing. Please bring this up in your next rank meeting, i won't be replying anymore 

1 hour ago, forgotmypassword said:

i provided you with at least 1300 instances of people using a word that many people have been banned for..

i said there was inconsistency in the moderating and youve done nothing but prove my point in fact you seem to be arguing theres incompetency in the moderating team

The fact that you looked/replied with spam ('nigger' and moved on) on this thread when it was created and ignored the actual Rules & Guidelines until yesterday says it all.

Besides, the new and updated rules is to improve on the community's collective behaviour more NOW, and you can't expect us to go back and punish every single person in the past (hence, NEW).

51 minutes ago, King Koer Jr said:

But i wasn't spamming. THATS THE POINT LOL. Mods are using any excuse and labeling it as "spam" to ban individuals. I'm not saying it's just me, its been happening to others as well. 

You're saying i was indeed spamming but please pull up the evidence.

49 minutes ago, King Koer Jr said:

This is what i mean lol. I've said my case. The spamming rule has loop holes and is prone to mod power abusing. Please bring this up in your next rank meeting, i won't be replying anymore 

Read my reply to him to understand the basic approach of troll-like people who use the community. If that behaviour was in your clan you'd do something about it so don't get pissy when we try to handle it.

You want evidence of you spamming? Here:

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/profile/2103-king-koer-jr/&do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Half the shit you post is spamming so consider us as lenient that you're not permed.

Nothing to bring up to meetings other than 'some kids are whining because they got warned'. You're unhappy with someone elses reply because it breaks rules THEN report it.. how hard is that?

7 minutes ago, Lenin said:

The fact that you looked/replied with spam ('usain bolt' and moved on) on this thread when it was created and ignored the actual Rules & Guidelines until yesterday says it all.

Besides, the new and updated rules is to improve on the community's collective behaviour more NOW, and you can't expect us to go back and punish every single person in the past (hence, NEW).

Read my reply to him to understand the basic approach of troll-like people who use the community. If that behaviour was in your clan you'd do something about it so don't get pissy when we try to handle it.

You want evidence of you spamming? Here:

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/profile/2103-king-koer-jr/&do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Half the brown sticky stuff you post is spamming so consider us as lenient that you're not permed.

Nothing to bring up to meetings other than 'some kids are whining because they got warned'. You're unhappy with someone elses reply because it breaks rules THEN report it.. how hard is that?

Ok so saying 

"Good Fight"

"Ez win"

"AAO wins again"

"lol"

warrants a ban off these forums? You don't get the point i'm trying to state here. The rule has loopholes plain and Simple. This isn't a direct attack on you, i think you're taking it personal. 

Just now, King Koer Jr said:

Ok so saying 

"Good Fight"

"Ez win"

"AAO wins again"

"lol"

warrants a ban off these forums? You don't get the point i'm trying to state here. The rule has loopholes. Plain and Simple. This isn't a direct attack on you, i think you're taking it personal. 

I do get your point, thats the problem. You first wanted to attack the new rules based off the old ones based off your previous warnings within a single 'problem' which once again used yourself as an example. I highly doubt you've carefully read the new rules either because they were devised in consideration of the things you said and ignored the fact that I told you to report things. Also, you haven't quoted or directly engaged against the new rules and are purely coming off your own experiences.

Please learn to put effort into your replies before you make them. Don't come into a thread thinking 'I got warned I have the right to say something about it' when majority of the examples you gave are pure spams.

4 minutes ago, Lenin said:

I do get your point, thats the problem. You first wanted to attack the new rules based off the old ones based off your previous warnings within a single 'problem' which once again used yourself as an example. I highly doubt you've carefully read the new rules either because they were devised in consideration of the things you said and ignored the fact that I told you to report things. Also, you haven't quoted or directly engaged against the new rules and are purely coming off your own experiences.

Please learn to put effort into your replies before you make them. Don't come into a thread thinking 'I got warned I have the right to say something about it' when majority of the examples you gave are pure spams.

Literally reported some one maybe 4 days ago for spamming. You could check the logs yourself. Person wasn't banned but had his spam deleted. Mods can pick and choose who they want to ban. 

11 minutes ago, King Koer Jr said:

Literally reported some one maybe 4 days ago for spamming. You could check the logs yourself. Person wasn't banned but had his spam deleted. Mods can pick and choose who they want to ban. 

You'll have to link me to the reported content. Theres a shit ton of reports in the area and when they're handled the staff members name goes on top of it.

It can potentially be:

• Person's first ever warning (which is typically a verbal warn and the post is hidden).
  • Person's first warning in a long time (same as above).
  • Could have been warned for a reply earlier (in which case his other replies that relate or quoted replies get hidden).

If you can get me to the thread of the reported content I can take a look.