Misfits vs 3 Clans Ft. Apex/Fi/EoP Ft. 42pull at 3AM lolwut

Zee

WvQWuuV.png

On our 11th hour of our PK Trip, we've been constantly chasing Apex with around ~20 pushing them to singles or making them instant teleport. After chasing Apex for an hour we gave our location and world in public IRC #sharkbrew and they showed up minutes later followed with FI and EoP, all 3 focusing us, but it was no problem with Misfits peaking at 42 Hornets dominating the fight and positioning ourselves and outsmarting the opposing clans.

v7i8Y.png

zORTDJf.pngzYN5nwz.pngpdE1gE4.png

We were all spread hopping different worlds fighting random teams on multiple fronts when 1 of our members found Apex on top of sperm and we logged in even though we weren't positioned and other Misfits were caught in another fight, we quickly got an east to west north of sperm fighting Apex to the south and getting our remaining members logging in gaining ground and clearing Apex by the pond west of sperm hill. We waited there thinking that Apex would re-rush and that's what they did.

v7i8Y.png

Even after clearing them, not teleporting up and staying with the same inventory we had unexpected visitors on all 3 fronts showing up Apex, Fi and

EoP (Rag). It was challenging but our keen maneuvering made us overcome and take the upper hand throughout the whole fight. The fight was kept moving around CA, 18 Ports, Corp Cave and West of Sperm. The return fight was about an hour  and we pulled south of graves having the best return advantage, meanwhile killing any Apex, FI or EoP coming in us our full opts returned being 42 KILLERBEES, knowing that this push would be the final one swarming anyone in our path and that's what we achieved. We pulled through the whole pushing east to CA, up to Corp killing what was left of Apex, FI and EoP leaving only looters in the area.

Good fight Apex, it was fun!

v7i8Y.png

Backwoods POV

Jean's POV

Brandon's POV

v7i8Y.png

9cnMD2M.png

TjzmEwV.pngF21yjua.pnge8QNhaP.pngFfU1PEB.pngFLg0Lh6.pngOoFSMYQ.png

duXBh60.png

a1SJvtV.png

hvUwcFj.png

7Me5eIo.png