Lets play a game.

Old

3 hours ago, holydreams said:

lol you are like 30? and playing a forum game on a community website instead of actually playing the game you founded your clan on lmfao

btw as you can see everyone knows the bs eop spews

You sound triggered bud. I played last weekend for the first time in a while and not gonna lie it was easy smacking your clan. In case you haven't noticed everybody knows EoP is #1 but FoM ranks are too stubborn to admit it and try telling their members they are winning this rivalry lol...so really, whos the ones spewing brown sticky stuff?

Quit living in the past and realize your clan is #2 on Runescape, it isn't the end of the world. 

5 minutes ago, Old said:

You sound triggered bud. I played last weekend for the first time in a while and not gonna lie it was easy smacking your clan. In case you haven't noticed everybody knows EoP is #1 but FoM ranks are too stubborn to admit it and try telling their members they are winning this rivalry lol...so really, whos the ones spewing brown sticky stuff?

Quit living in the past and realize your clan is #2 on Runescape, it isn't the end of the world. 

you've played for the first time in a while, how would you have any idea whats happening. seems a little hypocritical to say fo ranks are spewing bullbrown sticky stuff when you're evidently believing whatever eop ranks are telling u

Just now, forgotmypassword said:

you've played for the first time in a while, how would you have any idea whats happening. seems a little hypocritical to say fo ranks are spewing bullbrown sticky stuff when you're evidently believing whatever eop ranks tell u

How do I even reply to something so broccolied lol. I still be around our clans community everyday, just because i'm not logged in doesn't mean I don't know whats going on. It's easy to know whats going on when we have vids of fom nearly getting perfected in the wildy. It's easy to know whats going on when you have a friend or two in said clan who tells you all about it, also it was easy to find out what was going on last weekend when I was at the trip and foc got perfected and still tried telling their members they won somehow lol. Join EoP and you will know exactly what goes on as well. ;)

35 minutes ago, Old said:

How do I even reply to something so broccolied lol. I still be around our clans community everyday, just because i'm not logged in doesn't mean I don't know whats going on. It's easy to know whats going on when we have vids of fom nearly getting perfected in the wildy. It's easy to know whats going on when you have a friend or two in said clan who tells you all about it, also it was easy to find out what was going on last weekend when I was at the trip and foc got perfected and still tried telling their members they won somehow lol. Join EoP and you will know exactly what goes on as well. ;)

so basically what you're saying is you have no clue and you're just going off what people tell you

Both clans should drop their mains. Eop should accept the preps and the fullout(s) in cw, but I doubt they will; they don't want to lose their momentum vs Foe. Foe on the other hand has nothing to lose since they lack the numbers and mains right now to properly compete during the weekend. Winning the fullout could result in a boost. Foe also gain a small boost when Eop decline the declarations.

A wildy fullout obviously isn't going to happen in this pure clanning era and everybody knows it. I don't have to tell anybody here what would happen during a wildy fullout l0l...  So Eop should stop trying to make Foe look bad for ignoring a terrible counter proposal in the wildy.. it kinda backfires (same regarding the poor main propaganda directed at Foe :rolleyes:), since everybody knows a wildy fullout isn't going to happen. It's a weak excuse. Clan wars is as 'fair' and 'clean' as it'll ever get. You don't want that? All fair and square, but you're leaving a strong message behind.. and it isn't in your favour. But as long as you (Eop) keep dominating them in the wildy during the wilderness.. ah well..

Besides..

https://www.sharkbrew.com/topic/3101-full-out-wars;-true-clans-strength/

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...