Pure Clan Ranking System - Idea

do u want a pcr system  

60 members have voted

1. 1. do u want a pcr system

• yes my clan not scared we ready for fullouts and fun
    • no my clan is big scare of fight and anything fun lol

This is based on a system that existed Pre-EOC. It was extremely successful, and a lot of fun.

The system would be based on CWA Fullouts, ML Locked, as Quality and Quantity then play a factor, seeing who the overall best clan is.

Clan rankings will be listed from 1-11 or whatever.

Obviously things can be debated/changed, but after seeing some heavy support for a similar system, figured I'd pitch an actual idea. @Lenin

Rules

Fullout Style, Memberlist Capped, Defence capped at 5 (or 13 can debate)
Fights take place on Saturday/Sunday at normal trip times, therefore no one can complain about times.
Best of 2/3 Rounds.

Moving Up

To move up in the ladder, you must declare on the clan one number above you. (i.e. #3 declares on #2).
Declining the declaration will result in an auto win for the challenger, exceptions can be made for events such as Anniversaries/RvB.

Think your clan is better? Prove it with a fullout. Bring back a Pure Clan Ranking System.

Some videos of PCR/RAW fights. Small and large clans are able to take part and move up the food chain.

Support. PCR was hella fun. Will be interesting to see it work now as clans are more hesitant to fullout/prep in general.

Clans with the biggest ML's will have advantages over smaller clans, yet the biggest clans will have to prove quality like back in the day. Its how clans like MM and FOE became notoriously good high opt.

Will also provide great practice for J cup

I mean there's a reason why a RAW list hasn't worked out since late purecommunity/early pure warfare lmfao. Kids in clans these days (especially pure clan leaders) are little fuckin snowflakes who are terrified of losing a fight in an even setting.

For example, if the current fo/eop had a fair prep, the loser would slump hard as fuck because their members would realize how bad their clan is and literally leave. It happened back in 2015 with fo if you don't believe me.

Same with pcl etc this shit is never gonna work due to the weak mentality of clanners these days, just give up lmao.

5 minutes ago, Sharkbrew Legend said:

I mean there's a reason why a RAW list hasn't worked out since late purecommunity/early pure warfare lmfao. Kids in clans these days (especially pure clan leaders) are little fuckin snowflakes who are terrified of losing a fight in an even setting.

For example, if the current fo/eop had a fair prep, the loser would slump hard as fuck because their members would realize how bad their clan is and literally leave. It happened back in 2015 with fo if you don't believe me.

Same with pcl etc this shit is never gonna work due to the weak mentality of clanners these days, just give up lmao.

You'd be suprised. With the egos of members/leaderships - their clans are going to want to prove they're better than X clan. If they don't accept the declaration they won't have #1 on the list or #3 or #whatever. The system forces participation if you want to be on the top pure clans list and high up on it.

Even in smaller clans, AAO will want to be above SF. IR will want to be above Supremacy. PX will want to be above Misfits. The list goes on.

Notice in the video with EF - we were super Hyped about taking #9 from Malice. It's #9 pure clan, but it's higher than the clan you hate. It works out and encourages people to take action because otherwise they lose their top spot. Might as well fight for it than surrender it.

32 minutes ago, Trajan said:

I'm down for more fights, time for masser clans to rise

That's not necessarily true, Quality plays a big part. If someone were to mass recruit level 60s, clans with all maxed pures/quality members could easily win down opts.

Also understand these fullouts won't be 100v100. They're ML capped meaning clans with 70MLs can MAX pull 70, but more realistically pull 50ish.

56v73 fullout win

Havoc vs Enormity 20v40

1 hour ago, Martin Tyler said:

not sure about the fullout part make it high opts 40v or 50v should suffice

What about clans like SF/AAO who pull 25ish. Do they not get to even be ranked because they can't pull to a 50v50? Also, what if the #2 clan pulls 80 to trips and the #3 declared but only pulls 50. Now the top clan has to sit 30. Not only that, but is the clan who pulled 50 really #2? I would say no, being a top clan for a pure clan ranking has to do with a mixture of member quality and numbers. Hence why preps aren't 5v5s competitively and why weekend trips matter a lot. There's a happy medium, and CWA fullouts work well for those.

11 minutes ago, BvG said:

What about clans like SF/AAO who pull 25ish. Do they not get to even be ranked because they can't pull to a 50v50? Also, what if the #2 clan pulls 80 to trips and the #3 declared but only pulls 50. Now the top clan has to sit 30. Not only that, but is the clan who pulled 50 really #2? I would say no, being a topic clan for a pure clan ranking has to do with a mixture of member quality and numbers. Hence why preps aren't 5v5s competitively and why weekend trips matter a lot. There's a happy medium, and CWA fullouts work well for those.

yes it should be unmatched and make you work harder to both recruit and train quality

16 minutes ago, BvG said:

What about clans like SF/AAO who pull 25ish. Do they not get to even be ranked because they can't pull to a 50v50? Also, what if the #2 clan pulls 80 to trips and the #3 declared but only pulls 50. Now the top clan has to sit 30. Not only that, but is the clan who pulled 50 really #2? I would say no, being a topic clan for a pure clan ranking has to do with a mixture of member quality and numbers. Hence why preps aren't 5v5s competitively and why weekend trips matter a lot. There's a happy medium, and CWA fullouts work well for those.

Agreed let anyone compete. Quality and quantity come into play.

Let small clans 35vs25 if they have to. Results may be surprising