Why dont clans go 35def again

Togo

6 hours ago, Jordai said:

This

the furthest i'd allow is 20 def but even that will proceed to 30 def then 35 lol...

1 def is #1

there is literally nothing fun about gearing up in monk robes or ghostly every trip and doing the same brown sticky stuff over and over 35def- had dif builds and to have an actual 35def acc with haly/balista took alot of fucking work so not everyone had it 

6 hours ago, Togo said:

there is literally nothing fun about gearing up in monk robes or ghostly every trip and doing the same brown sticky stuff over and over 35def- had dif builds and to have an actual 35def acc with haly/balista took alot of fucking work so not everyone had it 

more 126's than rune pures.

7 hours ago, JoJo said:

I actually enjoyed the HPC era more tbh, fights were a lot more fun (3 hour long return fights as opposed to 5 min fights in LPC that everyone dips immediately after 1 clan crashes)

just my opinion tho, mains are in both scenes so what's the difference. 

just my opinion tho, mains are in both scenes so what's the difference. 

@Ted the irony lol, Jojo ur a good guy but the irony in this sentence is mad.

3 hours ago, Persian Tom said:

Should be 25 def tbh. One clan needs to just mass train and other clans will be forced to follow or would have to pk at a disadvantage 

I could see this happening. 20 makes more sense than 25 though. Infinity isn't worth extra combat levels.