Eruption of Pures Halloween Saturday: Humiliating Fo + Mains

debb

2 hours ago, 17_ said:

7bb0855166ccf1c2aaff15c6f6cd3a50.png

Gj @Ted @holydreams ruined fo's legacy lmfao, great job fellas

circling your own mains rofl, notice the top left corner,  the so called mains not hitting eop capes, then we see the bottom left where the main is attacking the one with the def cape who is aiming at other team 30 capes, another main circled which is capeless walking through eop not being hit, ohh and the whole right section of mains ignoring eop south of them and the eop members ignoring them... hmm seems kinda fishy... 

1 hour ago, Deviants said:

lol we were legit sat at gap with 75 pures and they rushed us with all their mains

i bust a gut laughing when i saw it

your own pics show mains in ur capes.

both clans are using mains, and should be ashamed of themselves 

1 minute ago, Olm said:

coming from a guy who wants a community without integrity? LOL. fuck off pls.

i tried your whole integrity shtick more times than you have posts on this toxic forum kid dont come @ me sideways like you know a damn thing

the community is dead. you can ask any current or previous leader of any clan currently open and they'd tell you the same thing i am now. it's best you just embrace it instead of going against the flow that way you can enjoy what little time pure clanning has left on here.

tl;dr shut the fuck up bundle of twigs

2 minutes ago, Deviants said:

i tried your whole integrity shtick more times than you have posts on this toxic forum kid dont come @ me sideways like you know a damn thing

the community is dead. you can ask any current or previous leader of any clan currently open and they'd tell you the same thing i am now. it's best you just embrace it instead of going against the flow that way you can enjoy what little time pure clanning has left on here.

you seem like a quitter to me. You'd rather lay down and become part of the toxicity instead of have some back-bone yourself? Hope it doesn't rub off into ur irl life my friend.

Just now, Olm said:

you seem like a quitter to me. You'd rather lay down and become part of the toxicity instead of have some back-bone yourself? Hope it doesn't rub off into ur irl life my friend.

yh only been clanning since you were in diapers lol take your olm pet and head back to your pvm/skiller community

4 hours ago, lil keef 2x said:

circling your own mains rofl, notice the top left corner,  the so called mains not hitting eop capes, then we see the bottom left where the main is attacking the one with the def cape who is aiming at other team 30 capes, another main circled which is capeless walking through eop not being hit, ohh and the whole right section of mains ignoring eop south of them and the eop members ignoring them... hmm seems kinda fishy... 

you can literally see FO mains atking EOP pures on that picture u dumb fuck 

"hmmm.. cant see any of those mains atking FO capes (if they are supposedly EOP mains) seems kinda fishy..."

nice paragraph you wrote, but the fact is that your clan brought 30 mains and got perfected

Do you blame EOP mains for getting perfected at fog too? (LMFAO)

6 minutes ago, Deviants said:

yh only been clanning since you were in diapers lol take your olm pet and head back to your pvm/skiller community

i been clanning since i was '06-'07. Like the majority of the community. IDK why you're trying to use that as an excuse to having no back-bone?

19 minutes ago, Deviants said:

wow bro nice paragraph big meated baby hahaha

13 minutes ago, Olm said:

i been clanning since i was '06-'07. Like the majority of the community. IDK why you're trying to use that as an excuse to having no back-bone?

you must've quit clanning 2 years after you started then and came back last month lmfao you literally know nothing

no use arguing with a nigga that doesn't know brown sticky stuff about the current community

39 minutes ago, Deviants said:

you must've quit clanning 2 years after you started then and came back last month lmfao you literally know nothing

no use arguing with a nigga that doesn't know brown sticky stuff about the current community

you still haven't answered my question about having no back-bone. I know the state of the current community, and its toxic with no integrity whatsoever & your arguing with me about that being the way it is and you having no back-bone to keep the view u had when u first started. So do u have any back bone at all? or are you gonna stick to your excuses?. seems to me that people like you formed the community to what it is today, which is fucking cancer.

18 minutes ago, Himsa said:

yeah all those EX CD tell me the truth about your clan lol. Why do you think Cubie joined EOP? he loves that you encourage him to bring his mains. He also said those "foe mains" are actually EOP accounts l0l

yes, in fact all of the mains at gdz were eop mains.. Fo wasnt even there, we were fighting our own mains there to make FO look bad.