Eruption of Pures Halloween Saturday: Humiliating Fo + Mains

debb

lol @holydreams @Ted bringing mains against EOP will never work lol FoM will get outmained by EOP mains killing your mains. You just signed your death certificate again l000l btw @Nixon I heard you support FoM bringing mains to LPC trips lol thats pretty bad representation of sharkbrew, EOP are taking care of these mains and keeping the community clean so you should stop biting the hand that feeds you

8 hours ago, Himsa said:

yeah all those EX CD tell me the truth about your clan lol. Why do you think Cubie joined EOP? he loves that you encourage him to bring his mains. He also said those "foe mains" are actually EOP accounts l0l

if my boy wanted to use mains he would of stayed where he was lmfao, sounds like your mad broccoli

13 hours ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

lol @holydreams @Ted bringing mains against EOP will never work lol FoM will get outmained by EOP mains killing your mains. You just signed your death certificate again l000l btw @Nixon I heard you support FoM bringing mains to LPC trips lol thats pretty bad representation of sharkbrew, EOP are taking care of these mains and keeping the community clean so you should stop biting the hand that feeds you

you should stick to talking about things you know about lol

0grISed.jpg

Goodjob, seemed like you had a lot of fun. Nice to see that my lines of E are still being used :)! Shame there were so many mains involved on both sides though. But oh well.. they've been a part of top clan rivalries since 2009 or so. Nothing will ever change that.