29/10/ P2P Sunday Rankings

Deep Thought

7 hours ago, GANG brown sticky stuff said:

Your leadership is weaker than supremacys and that's pretty fucking bad considering all of them gave up besides 3at lmfao don't get your clan closed by piping up to the wrong people 

This is pretty justin beiber...even for this website. 

10 hours ago, Danrics said:

Was this even based off any data? or just an opinion? 

There is a very complex methodology that my giant unbiased computer brain uses to turn runescape results into rankings. 

1 hour ago, Imperial Spartan said:

I was never in sv don’t care 

MFW EOP broke SV in such a way that youre even embarassed to admit that you were a part of that clan once

Keep clinging onto that one random 30v30 prep win that EOP gave you +5 in despite the fact that you were all maxed out pures (& had hpc accounts at the prep) lmfao

In the end of the day, literally every clan your paki hand touched, died & it was mostly due to piping up to daddy EOP, which is why youre still here crying looool

Seems to me that Eop did better in the 1v1 in single, but Foe definitely outperformed them in the multi fight. Foe did leave the fight early though with 40+ people. In Eop's vid you can still see 15-20ish Eop members retreating to GDZ with their returners showing up again. But oh well.... all is fair in the wilderness, Foe clearly didn't want the fight to drag on for ages which is completely understandable from their POV.

I'd say Eop are #1 for this week in F2P, and Foe are #1 in P2P this week, but very closely followed by Eop. Right now I'd call Eop the overall #1 clan. I'm curious who would be #1 if both clans dropped their mains. Luckily there were less mains in P2P. 

2 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

MFW EOP broke SV in such a way that youre even embarassed to admit that you were a part of that clan once

Keep clinging onto that one random 30v30 prep win that EOP gave you +5 in despite the fact that you were all maxed out pures (& had hpc accounts at the prep) lmfao

In the end of the day, literally every clan your paki hand touched, died & it was mostly due to piping up to daddy EOP, which is why youre still here crying looool

@iObsession is this our old friend mr pirate?

11 hours ago, GANG brown sticky stuff said:

Your leadership is weaker than supremacys and that's pretty fucking bad considering all of them gave up besides 3at lmfao don't get your clan closed by piping up to the wrong people 

Hey buddy how is my clans leadership weaker than supremacy' leadership? Pretty sure we don't have a 1-11 prep record and struggle to get rid of leaks... 

Literally have 3 accounts in your clan buddy, my clans leadership is well more orginazed than yours. juding by your name "gang brown sticky stuff" I can just tell you're braindead and probably attend community college or work a labour job buddy 

1 minute ago, Tom Valor said:

Hey buddy how is my clans leadership weaker than supremacy' leadership? Pretty sure we don't have a 1-11 prep record and struggle to get rid of leaks... 

Literally have 3 accounts in your clan buddy, my clans leadership is well more orginazed than yours. juding by your name "gang brown sticky stuff" I can just tell you're braindead and probably attend community college or work a labour job buddy 

You act like every clan doesn't have you on a join.me lmfao stay weak 

Just now, GANG brown sticky stuff said:

You act like every clan doesn't have you on a join.me lmfao stay weak 

yeah because they don't lmfao, irc only, well I know that because my leadership isn't weak

I literally have 3 ACCOUNTS in your clan(let alone the people that pm me), real llama uses you & misfits to build up a clanning resume because it's easy as fuck to get it

stay weak & fix your problems buddy

1-11 record last month, 10/50-60 members leaking

not doing a great job buddy!!