Phoenixes P2P Sunday ft. bullying misfits to a 30 man pull Lmfao!

Spiral

25 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

half of mf member log off before the trip when they hear they can't make money of the trip lmfao

From an unbiased source in misfits clan I heard their trip actually sucked

they pull 30 without a 100m drop party lmfao, brown sticky stuff member base

Lets just refer to this quickly. Why would i leave misfits for a rage, op and rd collabed clan? Sorry rage members btw, it must feel bad joining supremacy then they slumped, and now you have to deal with us reducing phoenix.

88b5ba02046976245c9c6a59b5edc70a.png

2 minutes ago, Enza said:

Lets just refer to this quickly. Why would i leave misfits for a rage, op and rd collabed clan? Sorry rage members btw, it must feel bad joining supremacy then they slumped, and now you have to deal with us reducing phoenix.

88b5ba02046976245c9c6a59b5edc70a.png

nice staff btw

On 10/30/2017 at 2:45 AM, 'Jamie said:

lmfao TBR wanting some smoke after getting bullied in their own server

smoke from px? dont make me laugh, its nice to see Rage & OPiss have officially merged but you couldn't beat me the first time around, you've got no chance now :blink:

5 minutes ago, TBR said:

smoke from px? dont make me laugh, its nice to see Rage & OPiss have officially merged but you couldn't beat me the first time around, you've got no chance now :blink:

U srsly getting punished by one of our many future applicants? Lmfa0 px wins daily!!

9 hours ago, TBR said:

I expected nothing less of a response, maybe returning to your dead clan is what your dead clan needed to revive itself