Outburst Monday | Risktakers Demoralized FT ATL,NBK,BT

Broxxx

88FRnyf.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Outburst rolled out with 24 Panthers on this fine Monday evening to own some clans.

We were out for a few hours and in that time we had a bunch of fights versus ATL and BT.

Shout out to ATL for not being afraid to fight unlike Risktakers, who came out got steamrolled then went for an hour long regroup lmfao.

ixHLd5h.png

Jackson@ POV

59453c3c667ac3e7d5e3843bc139f1fd.png1c2ddadbe4f92177affabb407ee0dc6f.png59453c3c667ac3e7d5e3843bc139f1fd.png1c2ddadbe4f92177affabb407ee0dc6f.png

834fad42f9fbb7d253e295f59843236b.png086ace2170f79bef39cacd1d72d50c38.png

43 minutes ago, Aysix said:

I remember u got mad for us talking brown sticky stuff to you in OB ts for closing BT heh.

You suck at leaking btw.

Ye I was mad cause you nerd actually thought you close BT when you legit did nothing to us x))

Originalz can't leak for brown sticky stuff such a wasteman

But the fact are you guys are some rats thinking you closed BT when on our last trip you camped singles the entire day 

KYP dog

2 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

Ye I was mad cause you nerd actually thought you close BT when you legit did nothing to us x))

But the fact are you guys are some rats thinking you closed BT when our last trip you camped singles the entire day 

KYP dog

Lmfao I get it you're mad we closed BT that's fine I understand lmfao, btw you suck at leaking was easy.

37 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

But the fact are you guys are some rats thinking you closed BT when our last trip you camped singles the entire day 

KYP dog

ownageeeeeeeeeeeee