Clan Of The Month - October

موني

6 minutes ago, Imperial Spartan said:

U mean op trash clan had worse cwa record

uh no lol! 

op was open for 2 yrs ~6months

imperial was open for not even a year

imperial v2 was even more trash and closed within 3 months

what is imperial v3 going to be? It's all sv elder that let their clan die buddy!! i bet you'll even lose to ob

Just now, Tom Valor said:

uh no lol! 

op was open for 2 yrs ~6months

imperial was open for not even a year

imperial v2 was even more trash and closed within 3 months

what is imperial v3 going to be? It's all sv elder that let their clan die buddy!! i bet you'll even lose to ob

Olympus was 2 years of straight up trash bag lmfao no1 rated them ppl looked at them like other low tier clans like xl/aao etc

Just now, Imperial Spartan said:

Olympus was 2 years of straight up trash bag lmfao no1 rated them ppl looked at them like other low tier clans like xl/aao etc

pretty sure we competed for #1 for a long time

imperial was always a straight up trash bag lmfao no1 rated them ppl looked at them like other low tier clans like xl/aao etc

sv was always a straight up trash bag lmfao no1 rated them ppl looked at them like other low tier clans like xl/aao etc

br0 lol

22 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

pretty sure we competed for #1 for a long time

imperial was always a straight up trash bag lmfao no1 rated them ppl looked at them like other low tier clans like xl/aao etc

sv was always a straight up trash bag lmfao no1 rated them ppl looked at them like other low tier clans like xl/aao etc

br0 lol

i can actually agree op was better then imperial rofl all u guys did was mini and hand out insta oldschools rofl(cpv2) op actually beat foe in f2p 30v30 before closing and many other clans whilst imp was just inactive af lol

8 minutes ago, Colin said:

Flawed system considering FOE didn't lose once lol. Makes legit no sense

Flawed system? Foe Literally prep'd ONLY two clans and won 5 points off a declaration,  IN fact the majority of the p2p preps they won vs PX was me saying fuck it Im preparing to beat Apex for 2.5 cotm points( you declared on us btw).

Thanks apex for the big point boosts , if it weren't for your 4.75 Points we would'nt of won!! 

3 hours ago, Tom Valor said:

Everyone knows we won that rightfully buddy, it was only your brown sticky stuff clan that gave them free wins lmao

btw you should browse less on these forums and more on misfits' they're kind of dead they need all the support they can get

Misfits didn't give us a free win lmfao

3 hours ago, Tom Valor said:

sharkbrew cotm isnt all based around quality, it's a mixture of quality & clan wars activity foe went 8-0 in preps this month but was too scared to prep certain clans because they are afraid of a loss

what clan are foe scared to prep ? 

10 minutes ago, Tevin said:

Misfits didn't give us a free win lmfao

ye na they only prepped u on a sat prep bo5 p2p & f2p when they hadn't prepped in over a month and all ub needed was 3 more wins for cotm

plus my pal koedbeastly said it when i was flaming him on irc, he tried to come up with a valid argument but got played

Good job PX, sad we're only runner ups but hey at least you & mf have the gumption to actually prep & mini with us.

Maybe someday EoM will recognize they can't actually compete for rank 1 without stepping into clanwars, though that'd mean that they can't mass up mains and call in Jaja.