Clan Of The Month - October

موني

1 hour ago, Sanitygod said:

Good job PX, sad we're only runner ups but hey at least you & mf have the gumption to actually prep & mini with us.

Maybe someday EoM will recognize they can't actually compete for rank 1 without stepping into clanwars, though that'd mean that they can't mass up mains and call in Jaja. 

uBBrzhv.png

16 minutes ago, DULL said:

uBBrzhv.png

yeah, calling in jaja non stop (or small man clans like last week LOL) as well as bringing in mains. You'll kill the pure scene just like rot killed the main clan scene

tbh I don't blame you guys for not going to cw, it's easier for subpar players to pretend they are even mildly mediocre if they stay out of cw. gotta keep that fragile ego afloat somehow ya feel 

ps, next time you call in jaja only contact one person and make sure they don't tell anyone else you're calling them in. I'd rather not get HL'd to brown sticky stuff by people from the main clan world telling me "eop is calling us in, you're about to get hit get ready"

16 minutes ago, Sanitygod said:

yeah, calling in jaja non stop (or small man clans like last week LOL) as well as bringing in mains. You'll kill the pure scene just like rot killed the main clan scene

tbh I don't blame you guys for not going to cw, it's easier for subpar players to pretend they are even mildly mediocre if they stay out of cw. gotta keep that fragile ego afloat somehow ya feel 

ps, next time you call in jaja only contact one person and make sure they don't tell anyone else you're calling them in. I'd rather not get HL'd to brown sticky stuff by people from the main clan world telling me "eop is calling us in, you're about to get hit get ready"

stop talk you main clan disgusting to pure scene we honor we jk we are the main cancer itself!

9 hours ago, Imperial Spartan said:

“2” months lmfao irl rd/rage/op rejects pulling that “2” month card when it’s all the same recycled downies lol

also laugh at 7 losses for cotmcorn

ahahaha you led the latest version of sv to a record breaking 0-18 in preps and then closed LOL and now your 'quality' has killed ub/FoM by joining them hahaha

2 hours ago, Sanitygod said:

Good job PX, sad we're only runner ups but hey at least you & mf have the gumption to actually prep & mini with us.

Maybe someday EoM will recognize they can't actually compete for rank 1 without stepping into clanwars, though that'd mean that they can't mass up mains and call in Jaja. 

hahaha you lost COTM (the sig you care so much about lmfao ub v2) because you brought mains to the wildy and all ur elders left you hahaha pesky main bringer

23 hours ago, P50s said:

Flawed system? Foe Literally prep'd ONLY two clans and won 5 points off a declaration,  IN fact the majority of the p2p preps they won vs PX was me saying fuck it Im preparing to beat Apex for 2.5 cotm points( you declared on us btw).

Thanks apex for the big point boosts , if it weren't for your 4.75 Points we would'nt of won!! 

The entire system is just completely fucked. I'm not saying you didn't deserve to win.