If you could bring one clan back to life, who would it be?

B-ryan

TLP - OSRS Version would like to see them compete in the 1-5 def scene instead of when it was the addy scene.

LT - They were the Envy/BV of back in the days and come on, who doesn't love a Sam, Mulug rank team to crack jokes on.

Sovereign - Pre Eoc, when we were LPC, most fun I had on the game fighting Hostility, Purefect, Terror, Resistance, fighting EoP as an LPC while they were HPC.

Mayhem - First version on battlescape, best RSPS clan ever to exist learned alot from the rank team, and was only fun I had on private servers. Probally one of the best ranks teams I came across since I played runescape (hanu,pibb,xgot,butplay)

WaR/NME/PoT/MM - Just to see how the ranks teams would have treated the scene we have today.

Valhalla - Greatest name, would have joined on my main just cause of the name.

I'd be very interested in seeing the return of clans like MM, Malice and Ascendency to spice things up in the top and lower rankings. But they'll never re-open in their old form. People have moved on. The same goes for old ranks and members from Epidemic and NME. Still I'd be every interested how the old ranks and members of those clans would do in this era.

If I'd have to pick one I'd definitely pick MM (Hi Pink :lol:;):)).

55 minutes ago, Cripzy said:

TLP - OSRS Version would like to see them compete in the 1-5 def scene instead of when it was the addy scene.

LT - They were the Envy/BV of back in the days and come on, who doesn't love a Sam, Mulug rank team to crack jokes on.

Sovereign - Pre Eoc, when we were LPC, most fun I had on the game fighting Hostility, Purefect, Terror, Resistance, fighting EoP as an LPC while they were HPC.

Mayhem - First version on battlescape, best RSPS clan ever to exist learned alot from the rank team, and was only fun I had on private servers. Probally one of the best ranks teams I came across since I played runescape (hanu,pibb,xgot,butplay)

WaR/NME/PoT/MM - Just to see how the ranks teams would have treated the scene we have today.

Valhalla - Greatest name, would have joined on my main just cause of the name.

sounds like u should join ub m8